Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Militant Ordinator motifs dropping from jubilee boxes?

Feric51
Feric51
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says, has anyone received a Militant Ordinator motif chapter from the jubilee reward boxes?

I haven't gotten one yet in any of my boxes, but I also haven't seen the first Buoyant Armiger either, though I know the latter is dropping. I just haven't seen Militant Ordinator pages populating the traders like all the rest, and wondered if they had been intentionally/incidentally left out of the loot pool?

Don't feel like bothering the ZOS mods for this, and figured the playerbase could provide sufficient evidence to satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks in advance!

Edit - I know BA is dropping, I was just stating that I wasn't making assumptions about Militant not dropping just because I haven't personally seen one. I haven't personally received a BA motif, but I know they are included in the loot pool. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Feric51 on April 9, 2018 7:38PM
Feric51
Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten BA chests, but no Militant ordinator.
  • bri5
    bri5
    ✭✭✭
    Same
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten Buoyant Armiger but no Militant Ordinator yet.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • I_B_Squishy
    I_B_Squishy
    ✭✭✭
    I've gotten one militant ordinator piece from a box, and I open at least 50 per day.

I have a guildy that was only the militant ordinator mace away from completing the set, but he said he's been opening 150 anniversary boxes per day.

He wound up buying the last piece from the vendor in Vivec City
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have stats on almost 2400 boxes and no Militant Ordinator motifs have dropped. Either they are very, very rare or simply do not drop at all (I'd bet on the latter).

Edited by Reorx_Holybeard on April 10, 2018 3:58PM
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s good they’re keeping Militant Ordinator PvP friendly ...
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    According to TTC, it doesnt look like they are dropping. All the other motifs have went up in volume even BA there are around 1000 listed for each. MO....around 100-150. All other motifs appear to be 300 plus with most in the 600 plus listings range. So id say very few to none are dropping.
  • geng14159
    geng14159
    ✭✭✭
    I'm opening at least 125 boxes a day and have not seen any Militant Ordinator motifs in my boxes. Have gotten 7 BA motifs and plenty of others as well but no Militant Ordinators yet.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So PvPers are crafters? :o
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Akaviri does drop however, and it's acquired the same way, by buying the pages for AP. Maybe they decided not to put it in the boxes since it's newer.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opened hundreds of boxes and not seen one. My guess is it's not in the loot table.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As discussed in other threads, there aren’t that many rewards for PvPers.

This is one motif they can wear with pride ... or turn their hard-earned AP into gold by trading or selling it.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This PvPer is. Although i play everything really. I don't think Akaviri should drop out of these boxes either but that's my 2 cents.

Edit: For what its worth I've opened an unbeileveable amount of boxes and haven't seen militant ordinator and I've gotten 4 armiger motifs.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on April 11, 2018 2:16PM
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in as someone who has opened probably over 1000+ boxes by now, but have not seen one Militant Ordinator motif drop. A fair share of Akaviri have dropped for me, though; I remember they dropped last year too.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    No MO here either. Pretty much everything else has shown up including BA.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got over 400 pages and no MO. And i have no 28: Ra Gada drops.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    Got over 400 pages and no MO. And i have no 28: Ra Gada drops.

Getting to 3000 boxes in our stats and no MO or Ra Gada drops.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    Ra Gada drops from boxes, I've got some chapters (did not count them, maybe 4-5 so far).
  • Wayshuba
    Wayshuba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think only Ebony and Militant Ordinator do not drop. I have got neither.

I did get one Ra-Gada drop so far though. So the Ra-Gada is in the gift boxes.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know 2 players personally who did indeed have them (MO) drop - one was in my group and I have loot log, and the other linked it in our trade guild chat asking where to get more of it, as they'd not seen it before. Still that's very rare.
  • MrWesleyPipes
    MrWesleyPipes
    ✭✭✭
    no mo loots here.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Buyont Armiger, Akaviri, DB and Thieves Guild, Pact Motifes(all 3) some Dro Ma Thra, but no Militant Ordinator yet. Well, we get another week. Maybe we can even today log in at one point. Happy Hunting to all
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the feedback guys.

At this point it seems like we have a few who can confirm it has dropped at least once, but that is on the extreme rare end of the RNG spectrum. I finished BA last night and now only need 10 more chapters of MO to have completed all current motifs. Will probably just have to suck up to my PvP-ing buddies and do some exchanging of AP for gold.

Thanks again for the responses.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    As the title says, has anyone received a Militant Ordinator motif chapter from the jubilee reward boxes?

I haven't gotten one yet in any of my boxes, but I also haven't seen the first Buoyant Armiger either, though I know the latter is dropping. I just haven't seen Militant Ordinator pages populating the traders like all the rest, and wondered if they had been intentionally/incidentally left out of the loot pool?

Don't feel like bothering the ZOS mods for this, and figured the playerbase could provide sufficient evidence to satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks in advance!

Edit - I know BA is dropping, I was just stating that I wasn't making assumptions about Militant not dropping just because I haven't personally seen one. I haven't personally received a BA motif, but I know they are included in the loot pool. Sorry for the confusion.

i have gotten 15 bouyant pages since the even started ---- not on militant ordinator ---- i just post in zone chat that i am trading the bouyants for the militant ordinator pages and get people with ap to get them for me