Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shor EP Zone Chat, PS4 EU.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
aviary_image_1523281348669.jpg
aviary_image_1523281419754.jpg
aviary_image_1523281879484.jpg
aviary_image_1523281675196.jpg
aviary_image_1523281763507.jpg
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 4:52PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PetiteFire wrote: »
    ...Just curious as to what the point of this thread was?

Hopefully something better than a journal. Sigh, had a comment one time; no one loves my journal. Just wanted try something new.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Serjustin19 ...hope all is well for you out there in cyrodiil and beyond :)

have you had a chance to do some anniversary box collecting?

great to see a whole bunch of pve'rs joining us in cyrodiil...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 4:52PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PetiteFire wrote: »
    Hopefully something better than a journal. Sigh, had a comment one time; no one loves my journal. Just wanted try something new.

I just needed a little more context. :D From what I can gather... You were accused of 'being a spy', but when you answered that you basically play/have played on all three factions, you were told that 'nobody gives a ****'.

If that's the case, then just take advice from the other people in the chat. Don't feed the trolls, they'll eventually starve. People like to ankle bite on Cyro zone chat, especially on PS4 EU.

Thanks for advice and yes pretty much. But funny the lime, was the one whom took blue scroll (from keep) to reds. I was on blue when it happened. That was in the past sure. But calling me out that I Spy. Sigh, I could've replied back with what he did to blue scroll but others keep telling me to ignore. Ignoring is hard. I wish I was allowed to say why. (But, I'm so glad zos change the scroll and lock it)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy @Serjustin19 ...hope all is well for you out there in cyrodiil and beyond :)

have you had a chance to do some anniversary box collecting?

great to see a whole bunch of pve'rs joining us in cyrodiil...

Hi :)@geonsocal

I don't play much anymore. Save for going on for couple hrs at around 7:00pm pst every night. (sad I be throttle to 1mbps download and kbps upload at night)

Unfortunately 2 Saturday(s) past. My last remaining 2ND adoptive Grandpa passed. Received phone call by police. I have no remaining adoptive grandpa alive. I never knew my bio grandparents. But within same week, I also lost 2 sheep. Possibility of dog attack. Due to severe wounds. We have coyotes and wild dogs roaming around. Could be anyone, the neighbor next-door was affected to. Im so used to death on farm. We can't save all, no matter how much we wish to. However in 2 weeks. This be my 13th year on farm. After being adopted from Foster Care since 2005 in April.

On April 28, I be turning 27 also. Hopefully December/January. I can finally move out, I'm not happy where I at but greally needed. I don't think I can take it another yr next year no offense. But I'm the only one whome can dig and fix things. Irrigation is coming soon this month to. I just unsure How I'll break the news to my adoptive Grandma who I currently staying with. Helping her out to. Her health is getting worse to. She be last of remaining adoptive grandparents. If she passes, I have no remaining grandparents that I know. But hopefully my adoptive mom next door could move in with her mom. (my adoptive grandma) so I can finally move out. Be happy, possibly find my bio siblings and bio parents to after I move.

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we'll sir - a very happy soon to be birthday to you :)

yeah, it's tough when those we care about grow older...a clear reminder just how important health cash be...

sounds like you have an idea of the path you would like to follow...life can definitely be a challenge - hopefully you are able to enjoy and appreciate all the moments along the journey...

which of course is always easier said than done...

my internet connection drops pretty low at times also - though at the speeds you mention, i can imagine it can be very hard to play, particularly in pvp...

have a great day justin...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    we'll sir - a very happy soon to be birthday to you :)

yeah, it's tough when those we care about grow older...a clear reminder just how important health cash be...

sounds like you have an idea of the path you would like to follow...life can definitely be a challenge - hopefully you are able to enjoy and appreciate all the moments along the journey...

which of course is always easier said than done...

my internet connection drops pretty low at times also - though at the speeds you mention, i can imagine it can be very hard to play, particularly in pvp...

have a great day justin...

Thank you for the kind words. Very wise as well. So very true also. With the speeds mentioned, it's so very hard to load Netflix also. Times it woaks, but tages long time to load preview. At times "unable get show right now, please try later." or something like that. I tried watching crunch royle?(something close) ads keep buffering before show. Lol. My Isp provider refuses to help me. So I'm stuck with these speeds ($109 per month) you have great day to :)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI, in this screenshot of last night yesterday (7-8pm pst) zone. For the Reds (Shor PS4 EU) whom are silently reading. In case reds miss me. I'm taking break from Red. As shown. I be blue for while.

aviary_image_1523547760730.jpg

Now what not shown and haven't told. I suddenly got invited to blue friends party. (I dislike going party, people trying make me talk) When I turned ps4 on. I wasn't playing eso. I asked if I can play eso. Despite they in Shor. Blues not mind. Must admit they really funny. After taking couple of blue keeps while in party. I suddenly got group invite from red. (screen shot) I got the a OK. Once I went group, I left party chat.

The Red group voice chat was way awkward. My group knows I'm an American. For 3 hrs none stop talking about us American taking map. My group was busy looking who DC was from. Most of em American (like me) 1 from Canada. Shor was all blue and we (EP) lost. We was first but DC caught up and won. AD was 3Rd. (surprisingly) However there are EU players on NA as well. Hence there is no such thing as Night campaign. ZOS made 2 separate server for reasons. Plus allows us to play which server. It's not us PvPer fault, it's kinda ZOS in sense.

However the group voice chat, was mainly due to non popular campaign (Shor) I moved to Shor because of my Internet throttle mostly. I must agree and really good point my group had. Reds do need to recruit more Americans. I outmost agree. AD is fine on there side in Shor especially in night. But 1 fair point and I agree also, from group voice. "Most Americans are on DC" it's kinda one of reasons why I want say hi to DC, in Shor. Despite the very awkward group voice. I must say I do agree with them. Many fair points, especially me being American.

But same time after my destiny friends left me in 1St Scourge. I made EU my community and learned many good things and some words in landscape to. My other reason, why I want go blue. I thought EP will push me more to talk. At times they tried though. But after hearing my friend and 3 other DC in party chat. They are so funny.

The atmosphere and all the laughter, is why I want go Back DC for bit. They tried to make me talk. I refused. But last night I kinda made a deal, If I go back DC for bit. They have to kinda really push me to talk. Besides I think so reds be happy to finally attack me again. Be really fun :) thanks everyone
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 4:54PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here I thought, my Story was OK... :neutral:

aviary_image_1525009853788.jpg