The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you consider yourself laid back/cool?

ViciousBunnii
ViciousBunnii
✭✭✭
It seems to be hard to find friends in this game that are chill. I have been trying to make friends for awhile now in game without a lot of luck, I even just made a new guild so I can have a place for friends to have fun. So I thought maybe I would try here on the forums, just maybe there are some cool people around here. I am looking for people that love to play ESO (pve and pvp) and like to actually talk and hang out. People who are patient while doing hard content, love to learn or teach. Just a friend in general!

If you are interested in becoming friends, send me an in-game (PC/NA) message or friend request @ViciousBunnii . Only people who are serious about making friends please!
PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Roadhouse12
    I’m down Roadhouse12
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    I’m down Roadhouse12

Great! I will send a friend request, if you catch me on, send me a whisper!

Edit; I tried to send one, but account was not found. Try to send me one @ViciousBunnii
    Edited by ViciousBunnii on April 10, 2018 3:04PM
    PC/NA

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're playing the game and chatting with me in person? Yup.
    If you're posting things on the forums which I have an option on? It's war!

Sadly however I am PC EU so I can't join you. You could always see if Lone Wolf Help (run by @MissBizz) has any room for members, it's my understanding they're super chill people who help each other and enjoy the game.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you're playing the game and chatting with me in person? Yup.
    If you're posting things on the forums which I have an option on? It's war!

Sadly however I am PC EU so I can't join you. You could always see if Lone Wolf Help (run by @MissBizz) has any room for members, it's my understanding they're super chill people who help each other and enjoy the game.

LOL! Exactly what I'm looking for, to play and chat! All my guild slots are full at the moment, but I will keep that in mind, thank you. :)
    PC/NA

• slobavitch
    slobavitch
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate

Im down with that...
    @slobavitch
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    slobavitch wrote: »
    Hey mate

Im down with that...
    @slobavitch

Great! I sent a friend request :D
    PC/NA

• Roadhouse12
    I’m down Roadhouse12

Edit; I tried to send one, but account was not found. Try to send me one @ViciousBunnii

I tried to send you one as well, but it said the same. I’ll try again this weekend.
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    I’m down Roadhouse12

I tried to send you one as well, but it said the same. I’ll try again this weekend.

Are you on PC/NA? Maybe this is our issue..
    PC/NA

• ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else interested?
    PC/NA