Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Looking to join an RP focused guild.

ILeonGremoryI
Hi i'm kinda new to ESO and i would like to delve into a RP community whether new or old, i've never really experienced an RP community before but the idea sounds so fun especially to escape IRL xD i'm hoping to find a mixed guild Male/Female cause i don't want to crammed into a RP community filled with guys, i struggle getting along with guys or really talking to them. I currently have an AD Nightblade which just finished the Morrowind expansion - New Character - but i'm willing to start fresh depending on the guilds aliance i do own a mic but rarely use it due to i struggle getting it to work at times, other important info - I'm 23, Male (Classified as a MtF) i do play Male characters despite my gender xD if you have the guild for me by all means leave a reply, or for a faster more direct response message my PSN - ILeonGremoryI (Capital i's in case you aren't sure) Also i go by two names in gaming Leon and Revi you may address me as either you feel more comfortable with. -May the darkness forever guide you- ~ LR
  • ILeonGremoryI
    ^
  • ILeonGremoryI
    >.<
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a lot of RP players using forums these days but ai hope someone sees your post . What I recommend is traveling to one of the inns that RP'ers frequent and RP to get noticed for invite . The Inn in Ali'kir city of Sentinal and the neighboring Thieves guild in Sentinal is a area RP players enjoy . A few of the Inns in Rivenspire have Vampire RP'ers from time to time . Adventure and explore playing attention to area chat . Warm sands guide your path my friend and best of luck :smile:
  • ILeonGremoryI
    Thx for the support x3
  • Cublette
    Cublette
    We have a RP guild on PS4 EU server. If you want to check us out search for Frozen Jackdaw RP ESO on Facebook, that's where we do most of our organising. We have a main RP event every Saturday night with other things during the week such as dolmens, world bosses etc. We're not the most serious of RP guilds and often slip in and out of character. We prioritise having fun above staying strictly in character. Even if you didn't want to join the guild, you're more than welcome to join the group, just to have a RP place to hang out :)
    *We have mixed guys and gals, I'm a girl and all of our members have been nothing but respectful to me and the other gals :) (unless we're in character haha)