The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Edge of Coldharbour" - a running contest

ynimma
ynimma
✭✭✭✭
Come and join our guild event on the new Coldharbour platform, the EDGE OF COLDHARBOUR!

It's a running contest in a narrowly built arena with obstacles and other challenges.
Teams of 5+ can start a race, the winner takes it all!

How is it working?
  • If you'd like to participate, please come and gather around the registration tent in front of the property entrance teleport. That's where the runners can pay the entry fee and group up for the race.
  • There's an entry fee for each run of 500 gold which creates a reward pot what the winner can take at the end. (Example: if there's a race with 6 runners, the winner will take 3000 gold at the end). In case no runner reaches the end (it's Coldharbour after all :)), the collected money pot goes towards the next race as an extra!
  • From the registration desk you can follow the glowing sticks lighting up the way to the Daedric gate - when the runners are there and ready to go, the race begins when I remove the fence blocking the entrance to the arena.
  • To win the contest, you'll have to run along the whole racecourse without dying and be the first to light up the Orcish Brazier at the end of the arena. In every other scenario you have lost the race. There's no refund of entry fees as they all part of the money pot to win or to roll over to the next race if there's no winner!
  • It's allowed to use skills however your "best in slot" will be your situational awareness and how you run and jump.
  • The runners are forming a group for the duration of the race to be able to "track" each other and to help communication through the group chat.
  • The runs are repeatable with the same conditions described above. The regrouping can be random on site or can be formed based on racers who would like to challenge each other repeatedly.

To sign up for the event you can do the following:
----> If you'd like to have the latest information on our events and have a free guild slot, you can join the guild "Champions of WARMHARBOUR" and access our discord.
----> You can pm me (my character name is "Ynimma") or write me an in-game mail so I can invite you to the guild or group you.

Event times

I'll keep this section updated with the latest dates and times of when the event is available.
The next event is on 29 April (Sunday) at 9:00pm GMT
Platform: PC, Server: EU

May Sir Cadwell's pan be with you! :)

ocrc1vasm2c4.jpg

Edited by ynimma on April 27, 2018 8:57AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant. Wish there was more stuff like this!!

Platform / region?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ynimma
    ynimma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Beardimus, OP updated! (Sad to see we're on different platforms :neutral: )
    PC and EU
    Edited by ynimma on April 7, 2018 12:38PM
  • ynimma
    ynimma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for everyone who came over and took the challenge, it was a good start! :)
    We'll keep the event on, for the next runs I may alter the arena here and there to increase its "Coldharbourness".
    Later this upcoming week I'll update the timing of the next event.

Skordo may buy you an ale!
  • ynimma
    ynimma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour runners, the next event date is 29 April (Sunday) from 9:00 pm (GMT)!
    With a longer and slightly modified racecourse.

If you'd like to sign up, just follow the OP's description or simply firend me with a side note "Edge of Coldharbour runner"!

See you around!