The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Aldmeri Hansa's Raid Unit has open vTrial spots from melee stam DDs

Gunzberg
Gunzberg
Aldmeri Hansa is a German PvE Guild with an English/German vRaid unit, which is also open to non-German speakers. Non-German speakers do not have to join the guild but can still secure a place in the core team of the raid unit. We are not a 24/7 5x a week hardcore raid guild, if this is what you are looking for, we are not for you. We purposefully raid once a week, currently Tuesday at 20:30 CET time/19:30 UK time and do multiple raids on one evening. Given real life time constraints and other factors, we offer an alternative to those who want to do vTrials but can not commit multiple evenings a week.

In February/March we completely restructured the vRaid unit and have now begun doing Trials with the new setup (currently vAA clear and focused on improving score and time). As such we cannot offer you instant vAS+2 HM upon joining, rather we are looking for committed players that want to join the new raid team in beginning to clear other Trials on vet. The atmosphere in our guild and in our raid unit is exceptionally friendly and welcoming - we are here to help you get the most out of your role and support you where needed. Discord is our required voice platform for raid participation.

For the core vRaid Team, we currently have 3 open positions for Melee Stamina DDs (e.g. Stamblade, Stam Sorc and other applicable classes)

Criteria:
  • Minimum of 25-30k+ dps on a 6 Mill Dummy without any external buffs
  • Access to all Trial DLCs, i.e. Thieves' Guild for MoL, CWC for AS, Morrowind for HoF
  • CP 450+
  • Lack of vTrial experience is not a problem (we will guide you) BUT we expect you to have done all trials on normal, completed multiple DLC Dungeons on vet hm (e.g. Mazzatun, WGT etc)
  • Veteran Maelstrom Arena completed
  • Optimal equipment set-up excluding access to vTrial Gear
  • Reliable and punctual if signed up in raid calendar

If you are interested and can meet ALL criteria, we would love to have a chat with you! Please preferably contact either @Gunzberg, @XSkullfox, @plus8 or @Flaus in-game (mail/friends' list/whisper) or leave a forum reply with your account name and we will get back to you as soon as we can - we look forward to getting to know you!
  • Gunzberg
    Gunzberg
    bump
  • Gunzberg
    Gunzberg
    Update:

We still have one open melee spot for a stam DD.
  • Gunzberg
    Gunzberg
    bump
  • Gunzberg
    Gunzberg
    Update:

Due to scheduling conflicts for a few of our Raidteam members, we now have

3 open melee stam DD spots
  • kingslayer_USA
    kingslayer_USA
    Soul Shriven
    If there is still a spot open I would like to join :D my in game name is @kingslayer_USA I am CP 765 and have done all vTrails on HM accept for vAS+2 really want to complete that one ^^
  • Gunzberg
    Gunzberg
    Update:

we are now looking for

- 1 Healer
    - 1 Tank/Offtank
    - 3 melee stam DDs

For selection criteria pls see original post
  • Gunzberg
    Gunzberg
    If there is still a spot open I would like to join :D my in game name is @kingslayer_USA I am CP 765 and have done all vTrails on HM accept for vAS+2 really want to complete that one ^^

Did you accurately read the description in my original post ? ;-)