The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO DRINKING GAMES!!

Felexir
Felexir
✭✭✭
What's your idea of a great Friday night ESO drinking game/challenge?

DRUNKENSTAR ARENA:
Split into some four man teams (to be fair mix and match for an even amount of high CP and low CP characters throughout) for normal Dragonstar, but all stay in guild chat 1. Each time someone dies in any of the groups, we all have to drink, and at the end the team who gets to the finish line first wins and everyone else has to drink.
1). No group heals
2). No Taunts

If you are in a big end game guild, this can be changed to vet, of course.
  • HeroUndying
    HeroUndying
    ✭✭✭
    Me and a buddy would sometimes go in cyrodiil before there was official dueling when there were basically cyrodiil fight clubs and duel people. If you lose your duel, take a shot. If you win, the other takes a shot. Needless to say, we were pretty sloppy. Good times.
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a sip from the beverage of your preference every time you see +mino or +arena at Gold Coast zonechat. This drinking game can easily be expanded to every other DLC zone. Enjoy a warm and fuzzy feeling. :)
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Start drinking whenever you enter a load screen. Don't stop until the loadscreen ends.

Play PvP. Die IRL.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start drinking whenever you enter a load screen. Don't stop until the loadscreen ends.

Play PvP. Die IRL.

especially at the beginning of festivals or during prime time in vivec recomended ;)
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Dear! Deja-vu coming on. I remember the drinking games on the SWTOR foums. They got me a best customer discount at the local off-license. :D That's my excuse and I refuse to budge. o:)
    Edited by Sekero on April 6, 2018 9:00PM
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drinking is serious. Ask any Nord.

:D
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open bottle of wine, take a drink.
    Start vMA
    Take a drink between each round.
    See how far I can get. :p

e1a9e1b94a29eda8bbddf4a7884ee554--wine-meme-funny-wine.jpg

Edited by Enemy-of-Coldharbour on April 6, 2018 9:11PM
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to Cyrodiil and take a sip of beer every time a nightblade incaps you from stealth. You'll be *** up in 45 minutes.
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    Open a bottle of whisky (blended is OK - no need to waste a single malt). Every time you open a jubilee crate and it does not contain a Worm Cult motif page that you do no already have, drink a double.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allanm wrote: »
    Open a bottle of whisky (blended is OK - no need to waste a single malt). Every time you open a jubilee crate and it does not contain a Worm Cult motif page that you do no already have, drink a double.

I don't think I could drink a bottle that fast! :p

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Read the ZOS patch notes and take a drink every time you see a class nerf.

That’ll turn anyone into a dipsomaniac...
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Too late...... B)
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

but patchnotes nerfs will be out only a few times in a year....so it will be a rough day every patch day....
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    take a shot each time you hear "blade" during coh2 dungeon
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We take a shot every time our group wipes.

The game ends very fast bc we wipe more and more as we drink. Nobody needs to be going to the hospital for real lmao
  • Aeph
    Aeph
    ✭✭✭
    Take a shot every time Stuga asks if you know how long she has been looking for you...
  • WakeYourGhost
    WakeYourGhost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a drink every time you see a Racist, Sexist, or Bigoted comment in Zone Chat.

Pro Tip : Have a Sober friend around to call the Ambulance when your liver leaks out of your urethra.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Felexir wrote: »

DRUNKENSTAR ARENA:
    Split into some four man teams (to be fair mix and match for an even amount of high CP and low CP characters throughout) for normal Dragonstar, but all stay in guild chat 1. Each time someone dies in any of the groups, we all have to drink, and at the end the team who gets to the finish line first wins and everyone else has to drink.
    1). No group heals
    2). No Taunts

I sense that some groups will never get to the finish line and instead pass out in a drunken stupor. Isn't this how the hero of Skyrim got into trouble? :D
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DRUNKENSTAR ARENA:
    1). No group heals
    2). No Taunts

This is the coolest idea I've ever heard! You sir, are a frat god and I bow before your wisdom. This would be so awesome to try.
    Give 'er eh!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DRUNKENSTAR ARENA:
    1). No group heals
    2). No Taunts

This is the coolest idea I've ever heard! You sir, are a frat god and I bow before your wisdom. This would be so awesome to try.
    Like most drinking games this tend to be harder and harder as you get more drunk.
    Remember an WOW raid who fell apart because of drunkenness.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    Take a shot when someone wants to sell skyreach carries..the other person takes a shot when someone wants to buy skyreach carries.
    Edited by Captain8504 on April 8, 2018 6:22PM