The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ps4 player population

kalimar44
kalimar44
✭✭✭✭
Been away from ESO for awhile now, but thinking about coming back and was wondering how the ps4 population is doing?
  • JXNwarrior
    JXNwarrior
    ✭✭✭
    A little lower than it was a year ago but I'd bet there will be a resurgence with Summerset in June.
    PC NA 300 CP
    PS4 NA 1200+ CP
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can’t complain. At the time I play Battleground queue takes about 2 mins max, dungeon dps queue takes about 10mins and dungeon healer queue almost instant.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U become very familar with seeing the same names
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    And the population is still toxic as ever!
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Population is good
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what I hear the veteran player population is dwindling, but I don't care. I've got friends to play with when I'm not going solo.
  • Carthelion
    Carthelion
    ✭✭✭
    Granted I queue as a healer, but today I ran 4 dungeons and instant pop. The rare occasion I run dps, no more than 10 or so minutes. In my experience playing mmo's, anything under half an hour for dps seems good.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed people can't just have a disagreement on ps4 without there being some sort of toxicity such as people calling each other ridiculous things the chat is ridiculous and i'm not just referring to the people who don't like me either every day someones always putting someone down for something lol
    kalimar44 wrote: »
    Been away from ESO for awhile now, but thinking about coming back and was wondering how the ps4 population is doing?

Ps4 is toxic i wished they gave me the option to switch to pc the population on ps4 na is okay i guess but places that use to have a higher population don't seem to any longer like Vampire and werewolf shrines they use to be packed full of people now if you go to them it's a ghost town even entire zones seem dead at times
    Edited by Jake1576 on April 5, 2018 8:21PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, i'm there...so yeah - what else really matters...

World-Around-Me.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carthelion wrote: »
    Granted I queue as a healer, but today I ran 4 dungeons and instant pop. The rare occasion I run dps, no more than 10 or so minutes. In my experience playing mmo's, anything under half an hour for dps seems good.
    Same on PC, healer get <1 minute DD around 10 minutes.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kalimar44 wrote: »

Comes and goes in waves, new people come and and one of three things happen
    One find a good guild, stays
    Two bored of lag and lack of content
    Three the toxicity gets them to leave

You are so correct dear sir, and there is no end in sight
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    granted i'm not the most social person in the world - however, all this talk of toxic people makes me think of one thing:

my ps4 eso world is filled with cool and fun folks...

well - except for maybe that dirtbag in cwc last night who came by to 'steal" that resource node i needed, while i was fighting the npcs next to it, for my daily...they truly were sewer scum :p
    Edited by geonsocal on April 5, 2018 11:10PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place