Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Add-On that will list were you have placed Skill Points and CP

majulook
majulook
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for a Add-On that will list were you have placed Skill Points in Skill Lines, Passives and CP.
So that I can respect Skill Points and CP between 2 builds for a character.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Superstar does that, but I'm not 100% certain.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superstar allows you to create and save skill templates for easy respecs but it needs updating from the Dragon Bones update. There is a work around to get most functionality working but I am not sure if the respec option works. But, you can use the skill viewer to see your current build and screenshot

Another option is CharDump. It outputs your full skillpoint and CP allocation to a file that you can use for reference. I cannot remember if I have used it since the last update though. I will test it in a bit and post back if it is not working.

Update: I just tested and CharDump still works. I also found comments for SuperStar that the respec features do not work with the fix someone did to get it working for the latest update. Other functions work, but not the ability to respec from a template.
    Edited by JasonSilverSpring on April 6, 2018 9:12AM
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: I just tested and CharDump still works. I also found comments for SuperStar that the respec features do not work with the fix someone did to get it working for the latest update. Other functions work, but not the ability to respec from a template.

Thank You for the info. and even testing it.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, speaking with @Woeler last week, he is revamping the ESO Character Database Website, the one that gathered the information from your characters. I think it has this functionality that you are looking for

https://eso-database.com/en/
    Edited by Nestor on April 6, 2018 4:50PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Also, speaking with @Woeler last week, he is revamping the ESO Character Database Website, the one that gathered the information from your characters. I think it has this functionality that you are looking for

https://eso-database.com/en/

i really like eso-database, the site is great!
    but i thought that it was no longer being updated.
    i removed the addon recently.

are you sure that it is going to be updated? is Woeler the webmaster?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

are you sure that it is going to be updated? is Woeler the webmaster?

He asked and gained permission to take it over. I looked at the site recently and it is updated, not sure if it has all the changes that Woeler wants made. I guess the initial code was done on a "learn as you go" basis, which makes things difficult to update. While it may work fine initially, it is difficult to work with as far as changing if your not the original author. So, he has had to start over from scratch on a lot of things.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"