Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Would Kate Beckinsale still be the voice cast for Queen Ayreen in Summerset?

GazettE
GazettE
✭✭✭
Can anyone confirm this?

I love to hear her voice as Ayreen. Suits very well ;)
561+ CP

Sorcerers - Stamina - Magicka - Stormproof

Templar - Magicka - Healer

NightBlade - Magicka - DPS
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i hope so.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would believe she is, and she probably did it when she voiced the character for the base game.

Developers are usually thinking long term, so it's likely the Summerset DLC was in development at the same time ESO was, meaning VAs were voicing characters if they're part of the DLC.

Not stating this as a fact, just a probability.

I just wish they'd hurry up with Elsweyr. ;)

• Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to be the downer but... she's not there.
    From what they said in the announcement Ayrenn stays on the mainland & we will be dealing with the proxy ruler.
    We might get a couple new lines from her at the beginning & end maybe?
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    34f90014c269189947802a7e92f8136e.jpg
  • GazettE
    GazettE
    ✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    I would believe she is, and she probably did it when she voiced the character for the base game.

Developers are usually thinking long term, so it's likely the Summerset DLC was in development at the same time ESO was, meaning VAs were voicing characters if they're part of the DLC.

Not stating this as a fact, just a probability.

I just wish they'd hurry up with Elsweyr. ;)

But for the base game, it was 4 to 5 years ago. Do you think the devs planned all the DLCs and expansions in such a long time frame?

I mean the story about Summerset itself probably wasnt even written back then, right?
    561+ CP

Sorcerers - Stamina - Magicka - Stormproof

Templar - Magicka - Healer

NightBlade - Magicka - DPS
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pheefs wrote: »
    Sorry to be the downer but... she's not there.
    From what they said in the announcement Ayrenn stays on the mainland & we will be dealing with the proxy ruler.
    We might get a couple new lines from her at the beginning & end maybe?

But we should see naryu and veya somewhere on summerset.
    Xbox NA
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something tells me this isn't going to be the same queen ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Something tells me this isn't going to be the same queen ;)

time-ING! & how right you are...
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26351?Meet-the-Character-–-Proxy-Queen-Alwinarwe-
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GazettE wrote: »
    But for the base game, it was 4 to 5 years ago. Do you think the devs planned all the DLCs and expansions in such a long time frame?
    Oh, most assuredly.

This won't guarantee things wouldn't change to recast VAs, of course, but you can bet ZoS has a 10 year outline of all the scheduled DLC/Chapters.