The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for trials dedicated guild

shack80
shack80
✭✭✭
Hello. Is there still any active guild that runs trials with a good team? I'm not searching for hardcore leaderboards run, but merely:

-Quiet chat during trials (no shouting, messing around)
-Dedicated ppl who are on time on trials and knows they're role. Have the right gear on and are ready for the trials when it is supposed to start
-Knowledge on the game
-Team willing to go for all HM:s and in some point the clear them

I offer (obviously the ones mentioned above and)

StamNB 37k dps (completed all of the vet trials and hardmodes on all craglorn trials)
Mag Templar 37k dps (completed all expect HoF and MoL)
Stam Sorc 35k dps (completed all expect MoL)
Mag Sorc non pet build 35k dps (completed all of the vet expect HoF)
Argonian Templar Healer with SPC, Sanctuary, Worm, Mending, Infallible etc. (competed all of the trials except HoF and MoL)
DK tank (only done vAA)

I have 12 characters but I've only focused on those ones.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello,
    A guild I help run is currently looking for someone to join our main team as either a healer or dps. We run on Tuesday and Thursday at 19:30(19:15 sharp grouping) UK start time until 23:00.

We're experienced in doing all the Craglorn trials and are currently the practicing hard modes. Most of the roster have experience in vmol too and that along with vhof & vas+1+2 are the end game goal of the group.

Our trials aren't entirely silent as we usually have the trial leader calling out mechanics & there's a bit of banter on trash pulls but once it comes to the main bosses it's mechanics only in chat.

Let me know if you are interested.