Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shrike hair styles

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey has anybody noticed the long beautiful hair of Shrike in the clockwork city, absolutely wonderful I'd love to be able to get this for characters someday. ON-npc-Shrike_Talon.jpg

Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on April 4, 2018 4:25PM
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • pinkempyreal
    pinkempyreal
    ✭✭✭
    This was datamined as a possible crown store item a while ago... hopefully they will release it!
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was datamined as a possible crown store item a while ago... hopefully they will release it!

Zos maybe opening up to long hair styles in general
    Options
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not crazy about how it clings to torso.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    Options
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will prob get the top part of the hair but not the long bottom part since i am 99% sure that part is a chest piece and not part of the top hair at all
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will prob get the top part of the hair but not the long bottom part since i am 99% sure that part is a chest piece and not part of the top hair at all

Hairy chest
    Options
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the only true hairstyle they should add.
    JB-QsLM4.jpeg
    Options
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    We need more hairs that are longer. They gave us the Barbaric Beauty which looks like the upper part of the shrike hair but it’s missing the length. I want some long locks on my elves dammit! 😆
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish they'd find some competent artists to give us some new hairstyles. It's LONG overdue.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options