The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Daedric Costume Winners?

Cpt_Teemo
Cpt_Teemo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Any update to this contest yet? Said winners were announced on the 3rd?
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gina said they will be announced later because they got thousands of screenshots and haven't chosen yet.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Gina said they will be announced later because they got thousands of screenshots and haven't chosen yet.

Ah ok thanks didn't see that
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    Remember 10MillionStories contest? Do you hear something about winners or PAX East 2018 or something? No? Me too. I thnk "daedric" winners will be lost in the abyss too.
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    markdeloma wrote: »
    Remember 10MillionStories contest? Do you hear something about winners or PAX East 2018 or something? No? Me too. I thnk "daedric" winners will be lost in the abyss too.

There's so many contests that go by years with no announced .
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five days later. Any news yet? Would appreciate if they could make some official "we are delayed" announcement.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • ZOS_Edward
    ZOS_Edward
    Community Rep
    Hey @VDoom1,

The contest had an incredible amount of entries and we have been reviewing them as quickly as possible. However, it's going to take us another week or two to review them all and make a decision. We'll make an announcement as soon as we're done!
    Staff Post
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think this is the first costume contest (so to speak), that ZoS has held. While delays aren't good, for the first run they're expected. If they do this again next year though, they'll be able to better predict the outcome and give a better estimate on completion.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    markdeloma wrote: »

There's so many contests that go by years with no announced .

I'm inclined to agree. I see myself as generally more aware than most of what goes on with the updates to the game (there's many people more informed than me) but I certainly don't recall the winners of any contest.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    go to the main eso site. click on search and type in contest winners. there are articles announcing all winners for each contest.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    poleth1984 wrote: »
    go to the main eso site. click on search and type in contest winners. there are articles announcing all winners for each contest.

They already said they haven't yet for this contest another 1-2 weeks
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Edward wrote: »
    Hey @VDoom1,

The contest had an incredible amount of entries and we have been reviewing them as quickly as possible. However, it's going to take us another week or two to review them all and make a decision. We'll make an announcement as soon as we're done!

Alright thanks for keeping us informed. :)
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    poleth1984 wrote: »

They already said they haven't yet for this contest another 1-2 weeks

That wasnt my point. Someone commented that they never announce winners.
  • Jounin13
    Jounin13
    ✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    Think this is the first costume contest (so to speak), that ZoS has held. While delays aren't good, for the first run they're expected. If they do this again next year though, they'll be able to better predict the outcome and give a better estimate on completion.

Since there wasn't a repeat on the housing contest I doubt there will be a repeat on the costume contest :(
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still no winners yet I assume?
  • Lilyanne
    Lilyanne
    ✭✭
    There's so much going on with the event and the extra maintenance that happened, along with the PTS Summerset Beta - I'm sure they'll announce them soon though. Most likely after the event? :) Hopefully, I'm a bit anxious, I've changed my username before they did so but the Email Adress is the still the same. Good luck to us! :smiley:
    Hello, I'm a huge goat enthusiast.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they ever announce the winner of that contest last year to have your character made into a game NPC ?
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Edward any updates here? The 1-2 week announcement postponement would’ve been for close to 2-3 weeks ago and I’ve not seen any more communication from anyone since then, nor have I seen any results. Have winners been contacted? Are you still finalizing the winners? If decisions are still ongoing, could we get an updated announcement date and possibly an email to the current finalists (or semi finalists, however you’d rank them) with just an update that “hey we really like your creation and you’re still in the running”? I know you received more entries than anticipated and the team is probably very busy with PTS feedback and the upcoming chapter release, but I’m sure the many thousands of entrants would appreciate some acknowledgement of where this is at.

Thanks in advance for your time!
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Curious on this too. I mean, it’d be cool to know the winners but I’m more curious on seeing the what the winning outfits looked like.
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5103964#Comment_5103964

Based on conversation in the thread I linked, looks like notifications went out to the finalists. I imagine ZOS are waiting for them to verify their eligibility.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade