Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Which race best to switch between magicka and stamina

technohic
technohic
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Which race would you think is best for being able to respec from magicka to stamina and vice versa?

I generally just PvP and I've been using Argonian even though the stats say magicka; but the potion passive gives sustain both ways. Maybe Dunmer for both stat pools, or imperial for health? Wish Nord was just a bit better
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems like Argonian would be OK for either.

Nords are pretty bad in general so probably could go either way without noticing a difference.

Using a mag race as a Stam probably isn’t as noticeable as using a Stam race as mag.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Argonian for PvP.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Which race would you think is best for being able to respec from magicka to stamina and vice versa?
    Why not power up an alt and have both? Respecing isn't cheap.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »

Its cheap enough. Leveling an alt isn't that bad, but mount training gates, mages guild book hunting, and skyshard hunting just gets annoying after a while. I know my first character who has a ton of skyshards, 3 full crafting lines plus enough alchemy for potion use; still has plenty of skill points to keep the skill points in passives for weapon abilities so it only costs me 700-800 credits for morph changes, cant remember the attributes but its pretty cheap, then champion points is 3 k. Its really not much at all and I pay more weekly just for trade guild dues.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »

Respec' isn't free, but it is unlimited. Character slots are limited...