The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Interested in end game trial content? TankItDaddy is recruiting open minded players!!

XiLxBULLETx
Are you barely breaking 30k dps? Are u struggling make it out of the craglorn trials with ur current trials group or guild? Maybe you get 600k vma scores with your eyes’ glued shut.

The newly formed Pc Na guild (Tank It Daddy) would love for all of you lovely keyboard forum warriors to put your money where your mouth is and try out. We are currently looking for all roles and all starting skill levels as I am personally training individuals whether that be thou grinding gear needed or sitting in teamspeak for hours on end trying to explain mechanics, rotation and other skills. Also disclaimer, we are a no filters guild when it comes too profanity or any jokes including or related to religion, sexual orientation or substance use. Finally our dps requirements for anything outside of craglorn trials will be posted below along with some screenshots i've taken from some of my majica damage dealers to show that these numbers are 100% attainable. Also Finally we do not want to foster and eletest environment and we will be focused on achievements, hard mode clears and grinding gear. Our leaderboard scores are irrelevant and We could care less what they are.

We are hoping to help people achieve the numbers listed below. This is not a requirement to join the guild or raids!
Damage Requirements for Outside of Craglorn Trials
(subject to change)

Stam Dk - 38k plus

Stam Nb - 40k plus

Stam Temp - 37k plus

Stam Sorc - 32k plus

Mag Dk - 33k plus

Mag Templar - 33k plus

Mag Sorc - 36k plus

Mag Nb - 36k plus

Wardens - who played warden? (to be determined)

Tanks and heals talk to a Gm.

Contact @Legend34n or @XiLxBULLETx or @Hugabuga for information or an invite to the guild!