The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scoria is too OP - kicked me out of BGs match, pls nerf (fix)

Neloth
Neloth
✭✭✭✭
So, the story is I was playing CTR mode, and was killed (not with scoria).

I had really short respawn timer (almost instant), so I went to our base.

Afew milliseconds after I respawned (I seen my character alive), scoria proc hit me and I died again (maybe since I didn't have full health? idk)

My death recap looked something like on the image, and I could not res anywhere, reloadUI didn't help; as a result I had to restart the game and got 15-minute penalty for leaving.

Screenshot_20180402_093127.png

ZoS, pls fix?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've died on respawn in Cyrodiil from multiple Curses. DoT stays on your character even after respawn and CAN proc Skoria.
    PC EU
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried using encase or rune prison to even the odds?

All jokes aside, why is it giving you the "revive here" option in the middle of a bg? Spooky.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That magplar has incredibly low sweeps danage
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's a random bug (as in - I don't know of anyone who knows how to replicate it) where you take the damage from what recently killed you shortly after respawning in a BG. Didn't happen in Cyro to my knowledge (althought I did see a few videos from console that make me suspicious that it's not only limited to BGs).

This is excluding the lingering effects (such as curse staying on your character after a respawn), since your character tends to die once more pretty much instantly, not simply from curse.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.