The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA - Need PvE friends

USNavySquid
USNavySquid
Soul Shriven
Solo player but would be awesome to have some friends to help do group stuff. Level 38 but have 50ish CP already. I have a Dragon Knight that is a bad build that made me switch to a Sorc Pet build. Big thing for me is finding players who have a mic and can chat on Discord or similar app. I am a super slow typer/reader so it makes communication with the chatbox take way to long. I have some addons that show all the books and shards on my map and have been trying to max out skill points and Mages Guild but now need to run dailies and dungeons for set gear. Im not interested in PvP. I play this to relax and have fun. Jokes and a good time are a must. Im a vet that enjoys PC/Xbox gaming, Football, Autoracing, and tons of Nerd culture.

My character name is: Dr Doo Diddles
Discord: USNavySquid#0593