The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Want to show me your great houses?

Carbonised
Carbonised
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Have you spent lots of time and gold to make your houses look great? Want to show them off to a fellow housing enthusiast?

With the Port To Friend's House addon we can visit each other's houses easily, and perhaps get inspired from one another. I already have some great and creative people on my friend list, and we visit each other and check out the latest creations, but I'm always on the look for more fellow housing enthusiast.

PC-EU server here. Give me a whisper @Carbonised in the game, or let me now here in this thread if you have some great homes to show off, and don't mind visitors!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't, housing slots prevent my completed idea from coming into fruition
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah addon won't work for xbox or ps4 users...
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Can't, housing slots prevent my completed idea from coming into fruition

I've had to compromise too, that doesn't mean you can't make something great with what you have. Even still, you're on NA server, so can't visit your houses.
    Armatesz wrote: »
    Yeah addon won't work for xbox or ps4 users...

Which is why I mentioned this is for PC-EU. I can't visit anyone on another server and platform irregardless.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to sell mine
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PS4, but I did put a video up in the housing section of the forums. It's kinda long, about 12 minutes, but if you'd like to check it out...
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/395626/gorinir-estate-tour#latest
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the cheap Argonian Hut in shadowfen, it looks a right dump, but at least it's my dump :)
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can visit people on pc na. just create a throwaway character and visit away!
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I ever finish my Tel Galen I´ll wishper you.
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    Visit mine if you want to see how I turned a boring courtyard in to a nice garden, spent 7 million in total throughout the Daggerfall Overlook when it first came out, honestly didn't think I'd have any decorative skill but it's actually quite good imo.

PC-EU @ Shaun_eso
    Edited by shauny.gibbsb16_ESO on April 1, 2018 8:51AM
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nilarra (pc, eu)

I have too many houses. (tel galen tower, mathiisen manor, daggerfall overlook, ect...) :)
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, people. Gonna try and get a hold of you in game.

Also, for those not on PC-EU, I have links to picture and video presentations of all my houses in my signature, so you can take a look there. The last ones are coming up soon.
  • Ozstryker
    Ozstryker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to check out my humble little home.. (I've spent way too much time there) not sure about the add-on I'll check it out latter. @Ozstryker

Note: if you *** with my lights I'll set my dog on ya ;)