Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

moved

DoctorESO
DoctorESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
moved
Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 10:41PM
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope..it's a digital pre order bonus to get it right away.
    Sorry..
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26343

"Finally, all pre-purchases will also include the Nightmare Senche Mount, and if your pre-purchase is for a digital copy, you'll receive the in-game mount immediately and be able to ride the fearsome beast right away!"
    Edited by Kel on March 31, 2018 10:52PM
  • ThumbtackJake
    ThumbtackJake
    ✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »
    Nope..it's a digital pre order bonus to get it right away.
    Sorry..

This.

Supposedly there were some who scanned their receipts and sent them in with support tickets and managed to get it now, but that's too much hassle for me :tongue: .
    Long term filthy casual.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Can people who pre-ordered Summerset Physical CE get the senche mount now, by sending a copy of the invoice to support, like we did for Morrowind? :)

Last time they did that, it was hell for Support.

I don't see them doing that again.
    PC-NA Goat
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    Can people who pre-ordered Summerset Physical CE get the senche mount now, by sending a copy of the invoice to support, like we did for Morrowind? :)

Besides, that was for Early Access.

They fixed that this time by instructing retailers to ship physical copies early enough to deliver by PC Early Access.
    PC-NA Goat
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 10:41PM
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you know it was "hell for Support"? Not arguing, just curious.

I was here for it. There were tons of threads all the way up to Morrowind Early Access from people who sent in their invoices and didn't get prompt replies (or any reply). Community outreach was on the forums playing damage control and trying to assure people. It was really hectic and messy.

Support most likely wanted to avoid a repeat of that, so they went straight to retailers like Amazon and instructed them to ship early enough this time around.
    PC-NA Goat
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you know it was "hell for Support"? Not arguing, just curious.

I was here for it. There were tons of threads all the way up to Morrowind Early Access from people who sent in their invoices and didn't get prompt replies (or any reply). Community outreach was on the forums playing damage control and trying to assure people. It was really hectic and messy.

Support most likely wanted to avoid a repeat of that, so they went straight to retailers like Amazon and instructed them to ship early enough this time around.

Not to mention it severely clogged up the works for any other Support requests. There were threads about that too, but I experienced it myself as well.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and last but not least since this wasn't mentioned - there was a number of people who scammed their way to rewards and early acess trial if you will without actualy paying for the game, since amazon doesn't charge you until they are about to ship, so people would show their preorder receipts and then would promptly cancel aforementioned preorders, which created even MORE work for CS, wading through and removing ill gotten shinies and just... as much as I would love to have the senche now and willing to pay in advance for my physical preorder to get it (and would have gotten it directly from ZoS to that end had ZoS themselves actualy had physical preorders in their store) I understand why its not going to be happening. so I'm willing to wait.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"