The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Set boxes

Panomania
Panomania
✭✭✭✭
It would be fantastic if we could craft or buy set boxes...bags, crates, whatever that allow you to put in items and trade or sell to someone as a set. Is this possible?
The opinions of others should always be heard, especially if they dont agree with your own! But you always reserve the right to laugh at them.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Potential for scamming too large. Don't think they're thinking about such an thing
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you can just sell/trade them individual pieces. And there is no need to invent another questionably useful system...
  • Panomania
    Panomania
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure, can just sell em individually, but easier to post and sometimes sell if its a package. Also allows you to sell "newbie packs" with all 7 gear pieces and weapons (and soon jewelry). Hell, make the recipe for the box/bag crown store. I'd gladdly buy it. Or vouchers. As for scamming, wouldnt be possible if the box/bag was a ESO system thing that showed whats inside when moused over.

Again, just a thought. And from response in my 3 trade guilds a pretty popular idea.
    The opinions of others should always be heard, especially if they dont agree with your own! But you always reserve the right to laugh at them.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally, I don't need an entire set of something. I need some combo of 5 pieces. So for example, you might have 7 Livewire armor pieces +jewelry, but I only need the feet, hands, chest, and 2 rings to go with the dropped gear I farmed from a dungeon...and hopefully its clear why I'd prefer to just skip your box and just look at the Guild Store for the pieces I actually need.

And thats not even bringing up traits where I might be willing to buy an off-trait cheaper piece so I can transmute it.