The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Prelude quests

MrGrim
MrGrim
✭✭
So currently there's this quest
9iO9Ecp.png

Which is a glimpse for the new expansion. now i vaguely remember there being something for morrowind if I'm not completely mistaken. and in case I'm not i was also wondering if there are more quests like these and if they are still obtainable ingame.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The starter quest for Morrowind is called "The Missing Prophecy" and can be gotten by "Talking to Alessio Guillon at any major inn."

Then there is another starter quest for Clockwork City that can be picked up in Mages Guild I believe.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All the DLC has a point you in the general direction quest
    They can either be found in game or via the Collections - Stories - DLC/Collections if you have access
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Then there is another starter quest for Clockwork City that can be picked up in Mages Guild I believe.

Yup. "Of Knives and Long Shadows". I believe the starting note is entitled "Order of the Eye Dispatch".
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The starter quest for Clockwork City (where you first meet Divayth Fyr) is quite good, @MrGrim. Start in the Mournhold Mages Guild.
  • MrGrim
    MrGrim
    ✭✭
    Nice thanks all ^^
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You.dont need to look for these quests they either come to you or show up as an arrow in every major city.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The starter quest for Clockwork City (where you first meet Divayth Fyr) is quite good, @MrGrim. Start in the Mournhold Mages Guild.

There's two, the one where you meet Divayth, and the one where you're investigating murdered members of the Order of the Eye. (This also picks up new dialog as you move through the CWC campaign.)