The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Requested feature: Contrast setting for consoles

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The lighting engine in this game is very nice. That being said, in the brightest sunlight, some of the terrain can look blown out, particularly in snowy and desert regions. This doesn't seem to be something I can resolve in my PS4 or TV settings, and turning the brightness down seems to only crush the blacks and shadows, actually worsening the effect. A contrast slider may be a nice boon to people with varying setups, and especially those who are photophobic. The game can be a little painful to look at at times, and I've actually considered wearing my sunnies while playing!
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨