The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vaults of Madness

GaM3rGA1
GaM3rGA1
✭✭
Does anyone know if the Worm lightning staff in VoM only drops in Vet? Have had no luck getting it to drop.

Thanks Ange

Best Answer

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think any of the bosses would drop it except the last boss. There is a chance for a staff in chests, sure.
    Answer ✓
  • aToken
    aToken
    ✭✭✭
    GaM3rGA1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Worm lightning staff in VoM only drops in Vet? Have had no luck getting it to drop.

Thanks Ange

The worm lightin staff will drop in the vaults of madness instance regardless of the mode. it will only drop from the last boss. NORMAL AND VETERAN MODE.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aToken wrote: »
    GaM3rGA1 wrote: »

Thanks Ange

The worm lightin staff will drop in the vaults of madness instance regardless of the mode. it will only drop from the last boss. NORMAL AND VETERAN MODE.

I havent farmed it myself but all bosses and chests in VoM should have a chance to drop the Worms Lightning staff. The only thing thay drops in vet is the monster mask.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on March 31, 2018 11:02AM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it does drop both normal and vet and sure its a lot easier than resto who took me 2 months (6-7 daily runs) to drop...
    found it after opening a master chest

YUgkiqk.jpg
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• GaM3rGA1
    GaM3rGA1
    ✭✭
    It took some time but i finally got it. Thanks so much!
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gz :) last boss or chest?
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congz,only 10 days,btw did you run with stam toon,hoping get mag items?crazy theory but you never know :D
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA