The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam Return Issue Still?

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this still a thing? I mostly PvP but it feels like my sustain is still much worse than normal. Always constantly out of stam when normally I’m having no issue. I’d just like to know if there is still some bug affecting stamina return.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And cost poisons arent the reason i assume?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    And cost poisons arent the reason i assume?

I can’t say for sure all the time, it seems to be a pretty over arching problem. I ask some people the answer is usually no, I guess they could be lying. I just know that it was a legit issue and wondering if anyone knows for sure whether it was fixed or not.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it's been buggy for me last day or so maybe it's an old bug returning after patches which seems to be occurring these days
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still having issues with my stamplar.
    In some fights I'm out of stam in 5 seconds unable to restore anything and in the next fight i can sustain perfectly with more than 70% stam all the time
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    In some fights I'm out of stam in 5 seconds unable to restore anything and in the next fight i can sustain perfectly with more than 70% stam all the time

Yeah that’s it. I’m wondering if maybe the siphoner passive is bugged and that’s the cause of it sometimes being an issue. I’ve no idea how to really test this stuff.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Yeah that’s it. I’m wondering if maybe the siphoner passive is bugged and that’s the cause of it sometimes being an issue. I’ve no idea how to really test this stuff.

I haven't tested it yet but i guess siphoner stacking from pts made it into a game again.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its still there. I recently watched a few of my clips and holy crap my stamina drains for literally no reason.

I have a clip where I cast volatile armor and it somehow drains around 2-3k stamina.

I can't figure out what triggers this issue, it seems to happen randomly, especially during prime time.
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭

I have had this problem too even with my magicka characters at Cyrodiil, I tough is a poison or some exploit from the Cyrodill exploiters cancer people