The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stam warden

Captain8504
Captain8504
✭✭✭
Hello, I was going to level a stam warden during the jesters festival. I was wonder how much less dps would I have if I went wood elf instead of redguard?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woodelf give you 6% more max stam
    Redguard give you 10% more max stam.

If you want to min max for dmg only pick redguard. The dps difference depends on how much stam you stack and how well you perform.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I directly compared a Redguard and Wood Elf once in a public dungeon by playing one right after the other with nearly identical armor, only they were stamina sorcerors, not wardens. Both did good damage and there didn't seem to be a noticeable difference in the damage they did (that I noticed), but the Wood Elf had slightly better stamina sustain due to mad high levels of stamina regeneration.

I didn't test them out on a testing dummy, though, since I don't have one, so those are my very-unscientific testing results. A lot of people on the forums say that Redguards can do slightly higher DPS, though, so perhaps they've studied it in a more scientific way than I have.

Basically, you'll be happy with either.
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for the feedback. After careful consideration and analysis over many long hours, I went with wood elf.