The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Peak Stamblade

Diddly_D_Potatoes
Diddly_D_Potatoes
✭✭✭
Peak stamblade, have we past that theoretical point in time in which we have witnessed the most appearances stamblades in battlegrounds?

A couple of weeks ago stamblades were the most populous class in battlegrounds. I've been in some matches where 75% of the players were stamblades. However over the last few days I've been in matches with no nightblades or very few.

Is the plague over? Have I just gotten lucky with my match draws?

I would really like to spec back to inner light from radiant, having to change that one morph to switch between pvp and pve is annoying.

• Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably just lucky.

Pc/NA I think the popularity is stamblade -> magsorc -> stam warden.

Other day I had a match where one opposing team was 4 magsorcs vs 4 stamblade and mine was a mixed bag of stam wardens and a Nb. Odd game.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    Other day I had a match where one opposing team was 4 magsorcs vs 4 stamblade and mine was a mixed bag of stam wardens and a Nb. Odd game.

Sounds like Battlegrounds' matchmaking RNG has become self-aware and resorted to parodying itself.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.