The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level Rewards

UROnMyLstNrv
I have a question and I'm not sure who I need to contact about this. I was told by a rep for ESO that the level reward crates for a new character would be concurrent with the Crown Crates available in the store. Well people I know (myself included) waited to level for the new crates but alas we received Flame Atronach Crates not the Scalecaller Crates we were "promised". Who should I be reaching out to about getting the correct crates?
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That rep must have been confused. ZOS has said in the past that they have no plans yet to offer different leveling crates. It is Flame Atronach until they say otherwise.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I clearly remember a Dev stating in the forums that there are no current plans to change the leveling reward crates to the current season.
    Edited by SecretJoy on March 29, 2018 10:27PM
  • UROnMyLstNrv
    That’s fine but I was told that by a rep, they should hold to what I was told as a customer that went through the proper channels.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Well, who told you that information? And what channels did you go through to get it?

Unfortunately, unless you have some kind of proof that you were told this by an employee of Zenimax then there's not much you can do. :/
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I concur, it was clearly stated by ZOS staff that they would not be changing crown crate level up rewards to the new ones at this time, but they might in the future( or might not).
  • UROnMyLstNrv
    I went through the proper channels. so I will contact them directly I guess.