The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Best Build for a Healer running Veteran Scalecaller Hard Mode?

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
I've run Veteran Scalecaller numerous times as a healer; to the point that it has gotten fairly easy with friends. Hard Mode however is another beast entirely though. I've talked to a number of people who have succeeded and many have done 3 DPS runs; I'd like to do this on my healer and be of benefit and not a hendrence. Any suggestions? I've done Speed/No death runs, and like I said the general dungeon has gotten pretty easy; but the mechanics for Hard Mode tend to overwhelm. I am running a Templar, Max CP, I am usually running SPC and mending, 5/5 but I can easily change that. Any suggestions or thoughts appreciated; especially if you have done it on a healer toon.
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spc+seducer/magnus. When the dps is late on the atro phase (or 1 is just being rezzed) your healing is being stretched to ridiculous amounts. I'm sure you've felt it. Every bit of extra mana helps to get through those BOL burst moments.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice I will try this! Ty!
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    The healer i ran with for my HM clear wore SPC and kagrenacs hope. Because people will die in that fight and you will need to res. We also had a sorc running kags as well. 2 kags in the group meant quick revives when something didnt go your way due to rng and it helped tremendously. I would definitely give it a try.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can just run a standard setup, SPC + Buffset XYZ. There isn't too much you can do, as most of the mechanics are either oneshot anyway or you just heal through them. You can go for Phoenix or Kagrenacs, both can compensate a bit for the pretty much unavoidable deaths that sometimes happen in this HM. But then again a more aggressive setup could allow you to skip some of them.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The healer i ran with for my HM clear wore SPC and kagrenacs hope. Because people will die in that fight and you will need to res. We also had a sorc running kags as well. 2 kags in the group meant quick revives when something didnt go your way due to rng and it helped tremendously. I would definitely give it a try.

If the healer is templar, I advise against Kagrenac ever since the 5piece bonus got nerfed on templars (stacks multiplicative with the teamplar passive) and adds virtually no more significant speed increase. Not worth giving up a useful buff set for. On non-templar healers however this is indeed gold as it provides them with the same advantages as the templar class passive.

Furthermore I fully agree that the real magic happens when the other group members are able to wear the set (unless they are templar) to get access to the faster rezzing. Ideally everyone in the group gets faster rezzing either by being a templar or wearing Kagrenac's

• fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    First clear I ran SPC/Kagrenacs. Afterward just my regular healer gear (SPC/IA generally).
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA