The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is Stam Sorc viable?

WickidMexican
WickidMexican
✭✭✭
So i was wondering is Stam sorc viable at all? I can do 32k with my trial gear 5 vo 5 nmg 2 stormfist. No fracture, but i dont see stam sorc in any trial vids i seen on youtube. I like the class but i dont like that it doesnt help the group. Where as my stamplar gives more pen, faster res, and major slayer if i ever get war machine.

Best Answers

• WickidMexican
    WickidMexican
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow those are some good parses. @hedna123b14_ESO is your friend running stam sorc now or did he switch to stamblade like everyone else?
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They’re actually better than Magicka Sorcs. Again.

Dark deal to win!
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow those are some good parses. @hedna123b14_ESO is your friend running stam sorc now or did he switch to stamblade like everyone else?

Not everyone in group can be stamblade. You need a stamplar for PotL and a debuffer. Traditionally the debuffer is a stamdk, but sorcs can pull similar numbers and have more AoE for faster trash, so sorc is preferred.