The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PC EU newb CP30 - casual, friendly player looking for 2-3 ppl to do pledges!

Auros
Auros
✭✭✭
PC EU CP30 newbie here, magplar, I mostly solo and do quests, enjoy the game really slow.
However, to develop my undaunted skilline I need to start doing pledges.

Casual, mature, have RL, go to work etc. friendly person, willing to help as well.
I believe there may be a chance finding 2-3 ppl online 16-20 GMT daily to help me out, possibly in my situation.
Who knows, maybe we can fit together and slowly progress further into other group content.
If someone is interested, please PM here or in-game: Tam-Pi is the name of my magplar.

Thank you!
Edited by Auros on March 29, 2018 12:18PM
  • Zithor
    Zithor
    ✭✭
    Hi there. I'd be glad to join. Pretty new myself
    I gotten to CP220 but been mostly playing solo. Hope to catch ya online! @Zithor
  • TheFugs
    TheFugs
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, you can add me if you want 'TheFugs'
  • Alan_Moffat
    Hello always happy to make new friends hit me up ingame @Alan_Moffat
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, in my guild a lot of players look for to do pledge dungeons, only few are veteran players yet and always i try to improve them all, so everyone is welcome.
    Name of guild is Lorkhan's Disciples and you can wisp and add me as friend @theplayerone77