The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Like so many others:Looking for the right guild

Ediore
Ediore
Soul Shriven
Morning dear reader!

I'll cut right to the point:
I'm a brand new player (just hit LV 10,like 20 minutes ago.),and I'm looking for a guild I could fit in.

To me:

-has a mic,if absolutely necessary
-played other TES games before.
-Is going to be active (paid for the game after all.)
-plays mainly healers and supporters in MMO's usually.
-Very polite,as in,apologises too much.
-Socially awkward
-Big fan of fantasy games,books,movies and anime.
-Loves to help out
-Very friendly
-Has manners
-is mature
-from germany,if that's important

There's a plethora of guilds in this game, thus I thought it's better to open a thread,and tell YOU guys who I am.
Maybe that way I'll find a guild suitable for me?
  • krismissee82
    krismissee82
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ediore! Welcome to the game and forum. What kind of guild are you looking for? That's just as important as who you are. :smiley:

One of the guilds I belong to is very new player friendly, and also a great guild to get your start in trading if that interests you. Feel free to PM me if it sounds like a fit.

Kaelindi - Stamblade
    Maelindi - Magblade
    Lindi - Magblade healer
    Lindi the Builder - Stamblade
    Lindi Stardust - Magplar
    PC NA
  • Ediore
    Ediore
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Ediore! Welcome to the game and forum. What kind of guild are you looking for? That's just as important as who you are. :smiley:

One of the guilds I belong to is very new player friendly, and also a great guild to get your start in trading if that interests you. Feel free to PM me if it sounds like a fit.

Good morning,krismissee82!
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm generally open to anything, except PVP.
    I never was good at that,in any game. Ever.
    Other than that,I'm really open minded.
    The best outcome I guess,would be me ending up in a guild,that quests/raids/explores dungeons together. (That's how I imagine,guilds are supposed to be. Then again, I might be too influenced by animes,books and stuff.)

Would your guild fit the description?
  • krismissee82
    krismissee82
    ✭✭✭
    Good day to you, too! You're very welcome.

Yes, I think it does. Also, you can be a member of five guilds, so you don't have to choose just one. My @ name in game is the same as here. Send me an IGM, and I can send you an invite.
    Kaelindi - Stamblade
    Maelindi - Magblade
    Lindi - Magblade healer
    Lindi Stardust - Magplar
    PC NA
  • Ediore
    Ediore
    Soul Shriven
    Pardon me,but I seem to do something wrong.
    Or you're not online,which could be a possibility too,of course.

But it says "account not found".
    Should I just write my in game name in here then? Sorry for the trouble.

Ingame/PSN: Legas Noctsomnia/Dorian_TWAU
  • krismissee82
    krismissee82
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, shoot! I forgot to ask an important question. What server and system are you on? I'm on NA/PC.

Now that I think about it, you're probably on an EU server, since you are in Germany.
    Kaelindi - Stamblade
    Maelindi - Magblade
    Lindi - Magblade healer
    Lindi Stardust - Magplar
    PC NA
  • Ediore
    Ediore
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,sorry for the super late reply.
    Yeah, my characters are on the EU server.
    Too bad,your guild sounded awesome. :(

Shoot - did I post this thread in the wrong section?
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Ediore

You have posted in the right section. This is for PS4 Eu:)

I can send you an invite to Dark Royalty. Is a friendly social guild filled with players that enjoy to help each other out. I strongly recommend joining our discord server as well. Just let me know what your psn id is and you will get your invite :)
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • Ediore
    Ediore
    Soul Shriven
    MrsPink wrote: »
    Hi @Ediore

You have posted in the right section. This is for PS4 Eu:)

I can send you an invite to Dark Royalty. Is a friendly social guild filled with players that enjoy to help each other out. I strongly recommend joining our discord server as well. Just let me know what your psn id is and you will get your invite :)

Good evening!
    My PSN name's Dorian_TWAU!
    I look forward seeing you in the game!
  • angrysam319
    Hey!
    Not sure if you're looking for another guild, but you're more than welcome to join the line of eld!
    Were only small at the minute but we are open to members of all levels and have a few new players. Completely fun and friendly people, also socially awkward ;) mostly talk in text chat and via psn messenger.
  • Karldor
    Karldor
    ✭✭
    Hi and welcome to the game if you looking for a guild still silverfury is a new growing guild looking to help out new players my psn is k23a4r5l if you want help oreduce just chat
    PS4 EU
    DK-Breton Tank