Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

VMA weekly leaderboard question

akl77
akl77
✭✭✭✭✭
Does the run has to be continuous and not travelled out in order to be on weekly leaderboard?
What if the game crashed?
Cos I played it over two days, and didn’t display a score for me, so need clarification please.
Edited by akl77 on March 29, 2018 1:53AM
Pc na

Best Answers

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has to be one continuous run
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Answer ✓
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've made it on the leaderboard (my score didn't stick until the end, but I was on it!) With a quick restart of the game to help fps issues... But yeah. Safest bet is continuous.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Answer ✓
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trick used to be if your game crashed and you were going for a score, it'd still count so long as you come and carried on.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Answer ✓
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, wish I’d know earlier, finished mag warden vma super torturous, wishing I’d get the weekly rearward for sure, now it’s nothing.
    ZOS, warden really need a buff, it’s dps is so weak.
    Pc na