The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

House Guests

lillybit
lillybit
✭✭✭✭✭
Been having lots of messages today from people who can't get into my house. They get a message saying they don't have permission. I've checked and all looks ok but they still can't get in. I've had to list them individually.

I have a lot of guilds on my list, (I always allow all my guilds and rarely remove them if I leave) but the population of the house hasnt been anywhere near the limit so that's not the problem. When I asked in guilds for people to travel in none had a problem so it's quite intermittent.

Is this a known bug that I've missed? Is there a way around it other than running back to my house and adding people one by one? Spent a lot of time and money on my house so hate to think that people who should be able to use it can't get in!
PS4 EU
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    Been having lots of messages today from people who can't get into my house. They get a message saying they don't have permission. I've checked and all looks ok but they still can't get in. I've had to list them individually.

I have a lot of guilds on my list, (I always allow all my guilds and rarely remove them if I leave) but the population of the house hasnt been anywhere near the limit so that's not the problem. When I asked in guilds for people to travel in none had a problem so it's quite intermittent.

Is this a known bug that I've missed? Is there a way around it other than running back to my house and adding people one by one? Spent a lot of time and money on my house so hate to think that people who should be able to use it can't get in!

There is an addon that allows you to enter houses not flagged as primary. Maybe that is it?
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on console so no add-ons but thank you anyway!
    PS4 EU