Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Skill advisor

POPSadopalis
POPSadopalis
✭✭
I'm sure a large majority of you don't use the newly established skill advisor, however i'm certain you at least took a look at it before turning it off. With that said, do you think the advisor is designed more towards defensive play? or is it geared more towards DPS? This obviously depends on which selection you make to be advised on sure i get that, but out of the selections available is it 60/40 stay alive comfortably or is it 70/30 go DPS the heck out of everything... Which path would you choose to follow to get the most DPS out of a magsorc? with pet? without pet? or perhaps the most damage would not happen with magsorc but rather stamsorc?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only used it for a stam sorc "Arcane Warrior" and it was more DPS focused. There are a couple Dual Wield skills that have a more damage/self-healing choice on the morphs. The Skill Adviser always suggested the "more damage" choice.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the skill advisor really advises you mostly the most dps skills, if you chose the dps playstyle. but from time to time the skill advisor tells you garbage^^. so if you are experienced you already know, where ou want to go with your character and mostly also know which skills and morphs are better suited for you. for pvp mosty advice is pure garbage again^^