The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Oracle Marieve. "spoilers"

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
"As an Oracle, I can connect with other times, other places. I sometimes use that ability to converse with the Psijic Ritemaster. To keep him informed of events on Nirn."

Ok girl that's fine and all...BUT what I wanna talk about is these fashions. I mean COME ON NOW. I saw her and was like...

giphy.gif

Oracle Marieve THIS is why people don't take you seriously within Tamriel Girl. You are an Oracle BUT you dress like you shop out of a bag of bones for that top, a sack of potatoes for that skirt. We gotta get these fashions together.

the "common" Wyrd girls wear what you are wearing...thats why they look...Wyrd (pun intended)

BUT YOU ARE NOW AN ORACLE.

Next time I see you, show us Oracle fashions. NOT Wyrd fashion (pun intended).

Please and thank you. <3

What'chall think? She needs to step it up right? ESPECIALLY if she is talking to the Psijics...I mean this is why she got trapped in the first place. Nobody taking her seriously looking like that.

Get it together.

giphy.gif
****Master Healer...****
  • Riddari
    Riddari
    ✭✭✭
    I really would like a wyrd motif rework...something more floral and natural oriented instead of just a primal or whatever it is.

I would love if they just redid all the vanilla assets tbh. The quality difference between vanilla and dlc/chapter assets is insane
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riddari wrote: »
    I really would like a wyrd motif rework...something more floral and natural oriented instead of just a primal or whatever it is.

I would love if they just redid all the vanilla assets tbh. The quality difference between vanilla and dlc/chapter assets is insane

@Riddari Funny you say that I was just thinking that exact same thing a couple mins ago LOL.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Riddari
    Riddari
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's hard to recommend this game to people imo because of how jarring it is.

Unless your recommendation is "don't leave dlc zones" but even then we've got half the characters still using these awful old motifs.

Just like our beloved Oracle.
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First: Mariah is an angel and any post with her is getting my awesome; I almost don't even care what your post is about.

Second: I was expecting the Oracle to look unique and amazing and get me excited about Summerset and a new motif or costume to want. I mean, I am excited. But when I finally met her I was just kinda like.."Oh, hey." Hopefully she'll change and get spiffy in time for new chapter! And a rework of old motifs would be great! If I remember correctly, they did make some minor changes to some motifs a while back. Maybe Orc and a few others?
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements