The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Players and Terrain not rendering.

RDMyers65b14_ESO
RDMyers65b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
It's very difficult to pvp when the enemy is invisible as well as the rocks and trees which are impossible to avoid when they are not rendering. Also keep getting caught on the 'terrain' changes. Can see a visible line in the ground and can't move over it at all. Of course, the enemy decides you're easy pickings when you are running in place.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RDMyers65b14_ESO

The slow rendering of terrain and players could be the result of a variety of factors. Depending on your PC, the more players in one area can cause slow down on lower end systems. The problem could also be connection related if you're experiencing latency issues. The first two things you can try that may help are running a repair through the launcher and lowering your graphical settings. Please let us know if either of these improve your rendering issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already on the low settings for the game and ran repair when I was getting the UI errors after purchasing Summerset. Neither of these helped. It was better before the last DLC patch.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RDMyers65b14_ESO

Something else that may help is removing your add-ons. You could have an out-dated add-on contributing to loading issues.
    1. Go to the "Elder Scrolls Online" folder in My Documents.
    2. Open the "live" folder (NA megaserver) or "liveeu" (EU megaserver).
    3. Remove all files from the "AddOns" folder.
    4. Remove all files from the "SavedVariables" folder.
    5. Remove AddOnSettings.txt from the "live" folder.

If this doesn't help, you should contact customer support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @RDMyers65b14_ESO

The slow rendering of terrain and players could be the result of a variety of factors. Depending on your PC, the more players in one area can cause slow down on lower end systems. The problem could also be connection related if you're experiencing latency issues. The first two things you can try that may help are running a repair through the launcher and lowering your graphical settings. Please let us know if either of these improve your rendering issues.

@RDMyers65b14_ESO

@ZOS_BillE , i have a GTX 1080 ti and Intel i7 7770k and i have the same problem with the terrain.......