The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Phoenix + Eternal Yokeda procs together

Baraber
Baraber
✭✭✭
Greetings,
I've been combining these two sets recently and noticed that when I die both of them proc together and go into cooldown, As i see it, as i'm only dying *once *only one of this sets should proc to prevent my death, so basically instead of getting two "saves" i'm only getting one, not to mention the buggy visual effect it has when they both proc together, and that sometimes only one of these set's effect actually occurs (but still, both of their cooldowns trigger), any thoughts on fixing these sets, giving one priority over the other to prevent double proccing and said bugs?

Cheers,
Bar
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A decent workaround is to have Phoenix weapons on one bar and Yokeda weapons on the other. Just make sure you are on the set that is not on cooldown when you take a one-shot mechanic.
  • Baraber
    Baraber
    ✭✭✭
    A decent workaround is to have Phoenix weapons on one bar and Yokeda weapons on the other. Just make sure you are on the set that is not on cooldown when you take a one-shot mechanic.

Using this workaround already, but still, at a fast reaction pace of combat you can't help but to mix things up a little.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah for sure, hopefully they can make these proc separately.
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phoenix is buggy anyways. Half the time it doesn't restore your health. And most of the time you can still be/remain cc'd/negative affects remain.
    Edited by Jameliel on March 28, 2018 4:40AM