The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sothra Sil, AD, Magblade PvP/ SOLO,Group,Duo,1vX,2vX. MagBlade Life!

• ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8gFgXI9H54

First Vid is my Solo Vid.

Second Vid is a Group/Guild Vid.-- Switched my role up a bit in the 2nd fight to accommodate the enemy's tighter pattern. Represent those KNIGHTS

Third Vid is a return after 2 weeks afk vid.--I hadn't been on and came on to check my mail and decided to respond to the Brindle Flagged callouts.

Fourth Vid is a Anti Zerg faction vid.-- Made in response to everyone claiming we "zerged" our way to the top.

Fifth and final vid is a DUO vid that was made with friends. Showcase of good teamwork!

Running 1kena, 5shackle 5warmaidens In these vids, switching up my build soon just for funsies.

Yes I run mark normally its 5k resist drop and 40% health back on kill, its awsome. It also is the greatest NB counter of all time.

And yes I run concealed back bar for the SOLE purpose of the stealth move speed because It gets me out of trouble way more effectively and reliably in cyro then Shade or Mistform, the added mobility if I cripple into stealth helps me maneuver in circles around people and catch them off guard. it is a MAJOR utility for burning siege, burning FC's, Sneaking into keeps, and much more stuff.

My biggest counter is a MAGDK, if they keep reflect up they can block 100% of my damage aswell as I have no in class stam regen so 2-3 of their cc's back to back and Im out of stam and done, plus being a vampire makes me take 25% more damage from them.

My Most killed class is StamNb's, I make it my job to kill nightblades just to ruin their day, my record is the same nb 42 times in one night. but every class can be challenging to deal with if its a good player. Sorcs are a HUGE pain in the BOOTY, their mobility makes it easy for them to kite and hard to interupt their resource channeling and the lightning form constantly pulls me out of NB cloak which sucks cause if a stamsorc with whirlwind and a slow gets on me there is no escape and I pretty much have to 2 shot them or take the loss.

My favorite thing to see in cyro? WW groups and players. Too far between do you see ww's or ww groups and even farther when you see a good ww. But When I die to a WW group I find myself going, uhh... f)(*#$*@ F(&# stu($)@ F(@%(%@$ then going. That was F#%*#( awesome.
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on March 27, 2018 6:59PM
  • jroc699_burr
    jroc699_burr
    ✭✭
    what are you running on your mage blade?
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    what are you running on your mage blade?

In these vids I was running 1kena (meduim cause I hate pve it makes me want to kill myself) ((zos dont send me a PM about this again im NOT actually going to kill or hurt myself. Though it couldn't hurt for you to let pvpers buy all the sets with AP so I dont have to ruin dungeon q groups with my crappy pveness, like seriously zos what mmo has this much pvp and 80% of the gear locked behind pve, seriously.)) 5warmaiden and 5shackle, With no class stam regen whatsoever I really need the extra stam from shackle.

I will be switching it up soon, I am still considering multiple sets for new build and DW or Desto or maybe 2h not sure yet. No real reason to me switching it up besides I feel like I am reaching the peak of what this build/setup can do and I just wanna try a new setup to continue to master the class.

I added some more info above to hopefully Pre-answer some questions.
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on March 27, 2018 3:54PM
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice vids. You zerg well. I like how your solo/duo vids are against resource npc's. U rocked those. very well done.

against enemy players though, i agree that your 40 man AD banana pack is the safer bet. And when you 40v1 someone - i have to admit, you're pretty damn strong.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it - when you 40v1 a player with EMP in your party, you're literally the best I've ever seen. The BEST!

I'm hoping to get that good one day but first I need to find 39 friends!

=)
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    nice vids. You zerg well. I like how your solo/duo vids are against resource npc's. U rocked those. very well done.

against enemy players though, i agree that your 40 man AD banana pack is the safer bet. And when you 40v1 someone - i have to admit, you're pretty damn strong.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it - when you 40v1 a player with EMP in your party, you're literally the best I've ever seen. The BEST!

I'm hoping to get that good one day but first I need to find 39 friends!

=)

Lots of solo kills in there and our group is only in the 2nd video. We rarely group up in such numbers. I think the 4th Video Really speaks a volume on your ideal of the zerging. And very rude of you to call them resource npcs, They're name is EP.

I recall busting a fat nut on you when I was in cyro 2 going on 3 weeks ago solo, haven't been in cyro sense then except once.

Its ok though I know your just a tease :D Whenever your ready for lessons lmk, less we forget your "why do I suck" thread. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/399185/why-do-i-suck-as-a-stamblade#latest

Most of the time I had to RACE the zerg to get somewhere, and the other half the time we tell the zerg that X keep is clear just so we can take the kills to ourselves or we tell them something else is UA just to get them to go there instead.

But I guess some people need to make themselves the underdog vs the big tough army and can't just learn how to pick their fights and adapt to the situations.

I know your just teasin mursie but it wouldn't be fun if I didn't get to tease you back <3
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on March 27, 2018 6:48PM