Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric Artifacts in ESO (world skill line)

stimpy986b14_ESO
stimpy986b14_ESO
✭✭✭
One of the main things I feel that's missing from ESO (aside from necromancy, alteration, and illusion magic) is the ability to obtain and wield daedric artifacts.

Now I understand that this is an MMO and you can't have everyone running around wearing the ebony mail and waving around the mace of molag bal, so my idea is to make them ultimate abilities like Dawnbreaker. However, instead of simply grinding dolmens to max out fighter's guild rep, you have to unlock and complete a difficult solo quest to obtain each one.

I just saw a post regarding Dawnbreaker so I figured now would be a good time to post this idea despite it not being complete. In that regard I'd like to see your suggestions for the various artifact skills. To clarify my point I posted in said Dawnbreaker thread, I believe each should be BiS for different builds as most daedric artifacts are in previous TES games.

Azura's Star - Recharge all of your weapon enchantments without using soul gems. While slotted, any time you would fill a soul gem, gain major heroism instead. (quest unlocks after consuming 400 soul gems)

Blackened Azura's Star - Recharge all of your weapon enchantments without using soul gems. While slotted, killing a player grants 50 ultimate.

Divine Azura's Star - Instantly resurrect a dead ally without using a soul gem. While slotted, any time you would fill a soul gem, gain major heroism instead.

Dawnbreaker - (Simply move this skill from the fighter's guild line and give them something else) (quest unlocks after killing 1,000 undead)

Ebony Blade - deals physical damage to an enemy. Stealth attacks with this ability do not alert the victim. (quest unlocks after completing VHM Crypt of Hearts)

Empowered Ebony Blade - deals physical damage to an enemy. Stealth attacks with this ability deal increased damage and do not alert the victim.

Hungering Ebony Blade - steals health from an enemy. Stealth attacks with this ability do not alert the victim.

Ebony Mail - deals poison damage to nearby enemies for 10 seconds. (quest unlocks after killing 1,000 enemies with stealth attacks)

Hardened Ebony Mail - deals poison damage to nearby enemies for 10 seconds. While this ability is slotted, you gain minor protection.

Shrouded Ebony Mail - deals poison damage to nearby enemies for 10 seconds. While this ability is slotted, your stealth radius is decreased.

Goldbrand - Deals physical and flame damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. (Unlocks after killing 1,000 enemies with flame damage)

Eltonbrand - Deals physical and flame damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Deals increased physical damage and gain minor brutality while slotted.

Emberbrand - Deals physical and flame damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Deals increased flame damage and burning duration is increased 100% while slotted.

Mace of Molag Bal - deals physical damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Restore health and stamina for each target hit. (quest unlocks after killing Molag Bal)

Charged Mace of Molag Bal - deals shock damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Restore health and magicka for each target hit.

Trapping Mace of Molag Bal - deals physical damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Restore health and stamina for each target hit. Fill a soul gem for each enemy killed by this ability.

Masque of Clavicus Vile - inflict fear and snared on nearby enemies. While this ability is slotted, guards' justice dialogues now contain intimidate and persuade options if you have the related perks. (quest unlocks after using intimidate or persuade dialogue options 30 times during quests)

Mehrune's Razor - deals physical damage to an enemy. This attack ignores all resistances and has a chance to instantly kill non-elite enemies. (Quest unlocks after killing 200 world bosses)

Oghma Infinium - Grants 35 skill points and then is lost once used (quest unlocks after reading all lorebooks in the base game zones)

Ring of Namira - Deal disease damage to nearby enemies. Grants the "cannibalism" synergy while slotted which can be used on nearby corpses to restore health.

Sanguine Rose - Summon a dremora warrior to fight at your side. (quest unlocks after consuming 1,000 alcoholic beverages)

Savior's Hide - For 30 seconds, gain increased stamina regeneration, weapon and spell resistance, and your light attacks inflict a stacking bleed dot. (quest unlocks after killing 1,000 enemies as a werewolf)

Skeleton Key - instantly unlock any door or chest. (quest unlocks after successfully picking 1,000 locks)

Spear of Bitter Mercy - Reflect all spell projectiles for 10 seconds

Spellbreaker - Gain a damage shield for 100% your max health for 6 seconds. While the shield holds, blocking spell projectiles restores magicka or stamina, whichever is lower. (quest unlocks after blocking 1,000 spell projectiles)

Skull of Corruption - Channels magic damage at an enemy over 3 seconds. 28m range. While slotted you can activate a sleeping NPC or an AFK player once ever 10 seconds to gain major heroism.

Volendrung - deals physical damage and knocks down enemies around you. 4m radius. (quest unlocks after killing 1,000 enemies with maces)

Wabbajack - inflicts a random buff, debuff, or control effect when cast on enemies or allies. (quest unlocks after completing the mages guild questline)
Edited by stimpy986b14_ESO on March 28, 2018 1:28AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, only one artifact exists at a time and id rather see it restricted to important npcs, but artifact appearances I'm ok with as they don't have to balance it and people would try to imitate the appearance anyways
    Edited by Aliyavana on March 27, 2018 5:22AM
    Options
  • stimpy986b14_ESO
    stimpy986b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    no, only one artifact exists at a time and id rather see it restricted to important npcs, but artifact appearances I'm ok with as they don't have to balance it and people would try to imitate the appearance anyways

except you can kill Nerien'eth with Dawnbreaker as he wields the Ebony Blade
    Options
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I strongly disagree. The Deadric artefacts are the objects or weapons of immense power and quality beyond mortal comprehension. *Uses an Elder Scroll* *Recalls the nigh invincibility* {Skyrim}

Thanks kindly for the insight. Creative post. Intriguing read and very good ideas ,but now is time when the term Over-power comes to the effect. You have provided the details on each weapons for they are indeed very potent, Not only in the terms of damage, but granting additional skill and so on..

Having the ability to wield or use potent Daedric artefacts would furthermore enhance our characters which is not needed and would break lore and intertwine with the events of the Elder Scrolls V Sykrim.

Nay. Eventually in future The Elder Scrolls VI chapter or if your desire is too great, play Skyrim :)

Options
  • stimpy986b14_ESO
    stimpy986b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Vanya wrote: »
    I strongly disagree. The Deadric artefacts are the objects or weapons of immense power and quality beyond mortal comprehension. *Uses an Elder Scroll* *Recalls the nigh invincibility* {Skyrim}

Thanks kindly for the insight. Creative post. Intriguing read and very good ideas ,but now is time when the term Over-power comes to the effect. You have provided the details on each weapons for they are indeed very potent, Not only in the terms of damage, but granting additional skill and so on..

Having the ability to wield or use potent Daedric artefacts would furthermore enhance our characters which is not needed and would break lore and intertwine with the events of the Elder Scrolls V Sykrim.

Nay. Eventually in future The Elder Scrolls VI chapter or if your desire is too great, play Skyrim :)

You must understand, I'm not a dev, just a player with too much time on his hands and lots of ideas to fill the gaps in ESO. These are mere suggestions and the ability effects are open to debate but my position on this is, if we can have Dawnbreaker why not the other artifacts?
    Options
  • datgladiatah
    datgladiatah
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused how we can have Dawnbreaker but other artifacts would be out of the question. It would be nice if it worked somewhat like the emperor line, where you have it temporarily under certain pvp/pve circumstances, and the additions work with particular builds really well but aren't really necessary/perhaps just adds more to certain class features (like Goldbrand to Ardent Flame/Siphoning to the Ebony Blade).

I think it would be neat to see artifacts featured more. They're a very big part of ES lore.
    Options
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great to have those items here, but I'd like to see them as actual physical items. Maybe even unique ones - imagine facing off in PVP with someone who wields the exact same legendary Mace of Molag Bal as you do. But maybe they could not be bound on use, so they can be traded or given away.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
    Options
  • stimpy986b14_ESO
    stimpy986b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    vestahls wrote: »
    It would be great to have those items here, but I'd like to see them as actual physical items. Maybe even unique ones - imagine facing off in PVP with someone who wields the exact same legendary Mace of Molag Bal as you do. But maybe they could not be bound on use, so they can be traded or given away.

The only way I could see artifacts being added as physical items without completely breaking the lore is if a new system were implemented in which only one of each artifact item could exist at a time and when the owner of the artifact dies, they lose it.
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the main things I feel that's missing from ESO (aside from necromancy, alteration, and illusion magic) is the ability to obtain and wield daedric artifacts.

Now I understand that this is an MMO and you can't have everyone running around wearing the ebony mail and waving around the mace of molag bal, so my idea is to make them ultimate abilities like Dawnbreaker. However, instead of simply grinding dolmens to max out fighter's guild rep, you have to unlock and complete a difficult solo quest to obtain each one.

I just saw a post regarding Dawnbreaker so I figured now would be a good time to post this idea despite it not being complete. In that regard I'd like to see your suggestions for the various artifact skills. To clarify my point I posted in said Dawnbreaker thread, I believe each should be BiS for different builds as most daedric artifacts are in previous TES games.

Azura's Star - Recharge all of your weapon enchantments without using soul gems. While slotted, any time you would fill a soul gem, gain major heroism instead. (quest unlocks after consuming 400 soul gems)

Blackened Azura's Star - Recharge all of your weapon enchantments without using soul gems. While slotted, killing a player grants 50 ultimate.

Divine Azura's Star - Instantly resurrect a dead ally without using a soul gem. While slotted, any time you would fill a soul gem, gain major heroism instead.

Dawnbreaker - (Simply move this skill from the fighter's guild line and give them something else) (quest unlocks after killing 1,000 undead)

Ebony Blade - deals physical damage to an enemy. Stealth attacks with this ability do not alert the victim. (quest unlocks after completing VHM Crypt of Hearts)

Empowered Ebony Blade - deals physical damage to an enemy. Stealth attacks with this ability deal increased damage and do not alert the victim.

Hungering Ebony Blade - steals health from an enemy. Stealth attacks with this ability do not alert the victim.

Ebony Mail - deals poison damage to nearby enemies for 10 seconds. (quest unlocks after killing 1,000 enemies with stealth attacks)

Hardened Ebony Mail - deals poison damage to nearby enemies for 10 seconds. While this ability is slotted, you gain minor protection.

Shrouded Ebony Mail - deals poison damage to nearby enemies for 10 seconds. While this ability is slotted, your stealth radius is decreased.

Goldbrand - Deals physical and flame damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. (Unlocks after killing 1,000 enemies with flame damage)

Eltonbrand - Deals physical and flame damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Deals increased physical damage and gain minor brutality while slotted.

Emberbrand - Deals physical and flame damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Deals increased flame damage and burning duration is increased 100% while slotted.

Mace of Molag Bal - deals physical damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Restore health and stamina for each target hit. (quest unlocks after killing Molag Bal)

Charged Mace of Molag Bal - deals shock damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Restore health and magicka for each target hit.

Trapping Mace of Molag Bal - deals physical damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. Restore health and stamina for each target hit. Fill a soul gem for each enemy killed by this ability.

Masque of Clavicus Vile - inflict fear and snared on nearby enemies. While this ability is slotted, guards' justice dialogues now contain intimidate and persuade options if you have the related perks. (quest unlocks after using intimidate or persuade dialogue options 30 times during quests)

Mehrune's Razor - deals physical damage to an enemy. This attack ignores all resistances and has a chance to instantly kill non-elite enemies. (Quest unlocks after killing 200 world bosses)

Oghma Infinium - Grants 35 skill points and then is lost once used (quest unlocks after reading all lorebooks in the base game zones)

Ring of Namira - grants the "cannibalism" synergy while slotted which can be used on nearby corpses to restore health.

Sanguine Rose - Summon a dremora warrior to fight at your side. (quest unlocks after consuming 1,000 alcoholic beverages)

Savior's Hide - (quest unlocks after killing 1,000 enemies as a werewolf)

Skeleton Key - instantly unlock any door or chest. (quest unlocks after successfully picking 1,000 locks)

Spear of Bitter Mercy - Reflect all spell projectiles for 10 seconds

Spellbreaker - Gain a damage shield for 100% your max health for 6 seconds. While the shield holds, blocking spell projectiles restores magicka or stamina, whichever is lower. (quest unlocks after blocking 1,000 spell projectiles)

Skull of Corruption -

Volendrung - deals physical damage and knocks down enemies in a cone in front of you. (quest unlocks after killing 1,000 enemies with maces)

Wabbajack - inflicts a random buff, debuff, or control effect when cast on enemies or allies. (quest unlocks after completing the mages guild questline)

I love these ideas! About cooments concerning it can only exist one artifact at time, that was never the fact in any chapter of the Elder Scrolls, so why should it be now?
    And concerning ppl who are afraid it neds balancing, rebalancing aso, well that we experience every so-called upgrade, patch, DLC and chapter, so nothing new here.
    Let it be possible!
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've always thought that artifacts should be granted temporarily to players of loosing factions while in Cyrodiil. The worse off the faction is performing the more artifacts are granted.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer it to be implemented like Dawnbreaker - you can posses their immensely OP power in a short limited time, like ultimates. For example swordnboard ult could became Spellbreaker artifact effect.
    On other hand such implementation is flaw coz people who hates daedra will be forced to use their powers.
    Edited by Cinbri on March 27, 2018 11:02AM
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like this idea they should do it!
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea in general, although i dont agree necessarily with the specifics the OP described.

I'd like to see the daedric weapons as a world skill line (Daedric Gifts) of JUST ultimates, and maybe some passives. Each ultimate would be unlocked by completing a quest at the relevant daedra's shrine - which will require prerequisites to allow you to worship there.

I would suggest three daedric quests are released initially, then one per dlc until all the princes are accounted for. The princes would say things like "I give you but a shard of my star", or "you may call volendrung to your aid at any time for a period - but must each time prove yourself in battle before i will relinquish it again..."

I say it could include passives that could be added in future quests involving the princes...
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
    Options
  • MrGrim
    MrGrim
    ✭✭
    They could make it like an ultimate ultimate skill. that takes a lot longer to recharge and needs specific ways to recharge it that can also change based on which artifact it is.
    Options
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

That's not true about the "one artifact exists at a time." A wood elf in city of ash has Mehrune's razor, while some other shmuck has the ebony blade in another dungeon (crypt of hearts I think?).
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Artifacts
    It doesn't say anything about only one artifact existing at a time. Just that the artifacts will eventually leave a person who has it for a long time.
    Edited by SilverIce58 on March 27, 2018 4:02PM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
    Options
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea
    Options
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭

What was that? I'm pretty sure that red stuff is supposed to ooze out and that blade was there already ... nothing to worry about, no cause for alarm ;)

Joking aside, lots of fun and good ideas.

Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idears
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Options
  • Gorgoneus
    Gorgoneus
    ✭✭✭
    *moroned intonations in voice*: "No. Because of PvP.....*input any stupid reason*".

OMG people, year 2018. Separate PvP from PvE already....grannyes.
    Edited by Gorgoneus on March 27, 2018 4:46PM
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused how we can have Dawnbreaker but other artifacts would be out of the question.

Meridia didn't accept the Coldharbour Compact, so she can award Dawnbreaker.
    Peryite didn't accept, so he can award Spell Breaker.
    Mephala didn't accept, thus the Ebony Blade.

Basically, Azura, Boethiah, Hermaeus Mora, Hircine, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, and Sheogorath cannot directly interfere with mortal affairs, and that includes dropping Daedric artifacts into their laps.

Sheogorath doesn't ask you to retrieve Wabbajack and the Fork Of Horripilation. Haskill does. That distinction between the actual Prince and an agent of the Prince is going to become increasingly more important in upcoming stories.

Despite the name, Razor Master Erthas is not actually in possession of Mehrunes' Razor.
    signing off
    Options
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plz divines no...
    Options
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    I'm confused how we can have Dawnbreaker but other artifacts would be out of the question.

Meridia didn't accept the Coldharbour Compact, so she can award Dawnbreaker.
    Peryite didn't accept, so he can award Spell Breaker.
    Mephala didn't accept, thus the Ebony Blade.

Basically, Azura, Boethiah, Hermaeus Mora, Hircine, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, and Sheogorath cannot directly interfere with mortal affairs, and that includes dropping Daedric artifacts into their laps.

Sheogorath doesn't ask you to retrieve Wabbajack and the Fork Of Horripilation. Haskill does. That distinction between the actual Prince and an agent of the Prince is going to become increasingly more important in upcoming stories.

Despite the name, Razor Master Erthas is not actually in possession of Mehrunes' Razor.

You're close about Mehrune's razor, but it is indeed being wielded by someone.
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Gilraen
    She's got it. On her hip. In the picture.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Options
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel that this would be really cool.

But rather to have them as skills like ultimates, I wouldnt mind seeing it as a secondary ultimate in a additional slot.

Where ultimate is gained and used in fighting (and is gained enough to be in a rotation), id love to see this new slot/skill be recharged by doing tasks specific to every 'artifact'.

Disregarding specific appearances of some artifacts in eso already:::

Tasks can range from needing to feed Umbra a few souls (killing players or npcs ) to unlock its skill (attack skill),
    to having to find and pick up (bop style) a bone to activate the skeleton key that would then allow you to open anything automatically, once, until recharged again,
    to having to kill a netch with no weapons equipped to activate the spear of bitter mercy etc...
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If Dagon were actively violating the Compact, Erthas would have been the one to possess it as his functioning agent.
    But if Gilraen stole the Razor from the Deadlands, or otherwise brought it back to Mundus without Dagon's consent...

Now I want to replay the full City of Ash questline to figure this out but I'll have to put together a group because I am never pugging COA again.
    signing off
    Options
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

If Dagon were actively violating the Compact, Erthas would have been the one to possess it as his functioning agent.
    But if Gilraen stole the Razor from the Deadlands, or otherwise brought it back to Mundus without Dagon's consent...

Now I want to replay the full City of Ash questline to figure this out but I'll have to put together a group because I am never pugging COA again.

Would it be violating the Compact if one of the Princes intervened enough to choose a chapter? Azura chose an ashlander as her champion in Morrowind, so she's probably at fault for something.

Stone fire is definitely breaking the Compact, as I'm sure trying to take over Tamriel is probably one of the conditions.

Dagon actively worked with High Kinlady Estre at the end of the Auridon questline, by opening gates to the Deadlands in Firsthold.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Options
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Umbra is the strongest of all....
    Options
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creative really, but no, considering the game lore (which one should be treated with care for the Julianos sake!). As for Dawnbreaker mentioned in this thread several times, I don't see any issues here. From the Fighers guild's and the main questlines we know, that Meridia for her own daedric reasons patronizes heroes fighting Molag Bal. So, it's possible, that she give immediate access to the artefact in her possession, no? It's not a player's artifact, player don't own it, but he can summon it directly from the Meridia's realm in order to use it briefly and then put it right back, where it belongs. Something similar to the Blade of Woe mechanics. Why Vestige can't do such a thing with all the others daedric artifacts? Well, simply because other daedric princes/princesses are not so kind as Meridia. Maybe later another one from their bunch will give an access to his/her beloved trinket, but all of them at once? I doubt it.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not artifacts, but a Daedric skill line would be interesting
    Options
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I already made preposition to implement artifacts. Let them be unique so there is always one copy of it, wielded by someone, which drops upon his death. If not claimed for some time after it was dropped it will return to its place. Initially they can be distributed according to their lore (i.e. in engame content, like stealing Dawnbreaker after completing 'Tick-Toc' - like achievement in scalecaller or randomly or through other means)

Though not sure how to implement dropping upon death outside of Cyro...
    Rawr
    Options
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly the fact that we'll never use these artifacts (with a momentary mage's guild quest line exception) is kind of what makes them so special to see when we see them. I remember losing my proverbial [redacted] when I saw the boss of Crypt of Hearts actually go to PICK UP THE EBON BLADE! Omg, being on the receiving end of one of my favorite weapons was an experience, I finally got to appreciate it's awe inspiring and terrifying power, especially since it was before the curse that limited it's power. This was PEAK Ebony Blade.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could definitely use lesser artifacts 1 for health, magika and stamina each 1 adds 1000 health magika or stamina with 100 in regen in health magika or stamina
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
    Options