The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vaults of Asgard - Trading Guild

WardenofNirn
WardenofNirn
✭✭✭
We are looking for both experienced and new active, dedicated players!
We’re a Trading Guild with now 450+ Members, we also have a Guild Trader and a Guild Lottery.
Help us to form and build an active new Trading Guild.

Future Guild plans:
-Social Events -Dungeon Runs -Weekly Trials -Crazy Sale days+Competitions

We are first of all a Trading Guild. That in the future wants to expand into something bigger.
I started this Social Trading Guild to give all members a little bit of everything.
Socializing, Trading, playing together and get to know fellow ESO players from around the globe. We are a focused Trading Guild first of all. But why must 1 rule out the other?

We want to do all of ESOs Dungeons and Trials both in veteran and normal and all of the adventuring in Craglorn.
We want to grow together and learn all mechanics in the trials.

We want YOU! PM @WardenofNirn ingame or place a comment here below and I will contact you.

Join Vaults of Asgard!

Guildmaster
//WardenofNirn
Edited by WardenofNirn on April 20, 2018 11:03AM
  • WardenofNirn
    WardenofNirn
    ✭✭✭
    Now 200 Members:-)
    Edited by WardenofNirn on March 30, 2018 8:52PM
  • RomulusBourne
    I would like to join. Could you please send an invite?

ID: Romulus_Bourne

Thanks
  • WardenofNirn
    WardenofNirn
    ✭✭✭

ID: Romulus_Bourne

Thanks

Invite is sent :-) Welcome to Vaults of Asgard!
  • WardenofNirn
    WardenofNirn
    ✭✭✭
    Now 260 members :-)
  • WardenofNirn
    WardenofNirn
    ✭✭✭
    Now 300 Members :-)
  • Alan_Moffat
    Would love to join can i get a invite

@Alan_Moffat
  • alkazar1
    alkazar1
    Soul Shriven

ID: @alkazar1
  • WardenofNirn
    WardenofNirn
    ✭✭✭
    Vaults of Asgard is 6 weeks old we have over 420 members, we are working hard. This weeks goal is to fill the Guild up!

Welcome to Send me your request to join today! :-)

Vaults of Asgard
    Guildmaster
    //WardenofNirn
  • KeMiRi
    KeMiRi
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I've recently returned to the game and am now looking to join my first guilds. An invite would be very much appreciated.

@KeMiRi
  • RubiusCorp
    RubiusCorp
    Soul Shriven
    Would it be possible for me to join the guild? Recently decided to start playing ESO a lot more, and finally decided to join a guild. (Been more of a lone wolf up to this point)

ID: @RubiusCorp