The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current Location of Daedric artifacts during ESO? (Spoilers)

LapisLazuli99
LapisLazuli99
✭✭✭
I was curious what daedric artifacts make appearances in game or that we at least know the locations of?
* for the appearances I found exceptionally exciting!

*Ebony Blade: I'm mostly certain we cross paths in the Crypt of Hearts but I don't remembering hearing its name?

Dawnbreaker: Is an ultimate... if anyone has a good explanation on how that works id be eager to hear. =)

Mace of Molag Bal: While projected forms would be proof I'm pretty sure Bal uses the physical mace during the final boss confrontation?

*Skeleton Key: Sotha Sil had it in clockwork. I'm curious on the repercussions come Summerset.

Spellbreaker: Noticed in the Dragon Bones trailer? I've not yet don't the two dungeons.

Wabbajack: Uncle Sheo currently has this? I think it came up in the mages guild but that's a quest I haven't done in a long time.

Oghma Infinium: I think I remember crossing paths with Hermaeus Mora and the book during the AD campaign? I couldn't begin to remember specifics lol.

I've maybe done half the content so let me know what I've missed or mistaken? Also are the any artifacts we know the location of Lore wise?
Most importantly were any of them of particular interest to you or are there any you're hopeful to see in the future?
Xbox One - NA
GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
AD - Breton Sorcerer
AD - High Elf Nightblade
AD - High Elf Templar
AD - Wood Elf Warden
AD - Khajiit Necromancer
AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabbajack: Uncle Sheo currently has this? I think it came up in the mages guild but that's a quest I haven't done in a long time.

Many, many, many moons ago this quest had a bug that allowed you to keep the Wabbajack.

I have heard rumors that some players still have one stashed away in their inventory.
    shades.gif

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spellbreaker: Noticed in the Dragon Bones trailer? I've not yet don't the two dungeons.

Scalecaller's final boss has it. It vanishes after the fight.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Azura's Star will make an appearance? Other than the star from the mommento.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    At the end of City of Ash II you can see the Mehrunes Razor on Gilraen's hip. She mentions having taken something from Dagon, which I assume is the Razor.
    Edited by Ryuuhime on March 27, 2018 2:17AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ebony Blade is definitely behind Nerien'eth's paranoia in the Crypt of Hearts. His wife sacrifices herself to (temporarily) banish it.