Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Bis farming gear?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I hear some combos like jailbreaker and cowards gear but does cowards stack with rapids? what truly is bis farming gear? As a stam sorc who can slot rapids a hurricane what would benefit me?
Edited by Aliyavana on March 26, 2018 7:42PM
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapids gives the Buff called "Major Expedition" all sets, which also Grant Major Expedition dont stack.
    Flat ammounts like 10% more movespeed stack with Major and Minor buffs.
    Named buffs do NOT stack.

In your case, Cowards doesnt stack with Rapids. Jailbreakers does Stack with Rapids (Minor+ Major Expedition)
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on March 26, 2018 7:41PM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB. Concealed weapon. Cloak. Rapids.

vrooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm

Edit: Shall I add also that you can stealth past enemies so you don't waste time? You know how many times I almost agro an NPC but grab that Ancestor Silk before it fully turns on me? F' yeah. And that moment you cloak right before hitting the water so you swim as fast as an argonian? Nailed it.
    Edited by Kuramas9tails on March 26, 2018 7:42PM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • kringled_1
      kringled_1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Jailbreaker gives minor expedition. So it should stack with major.
    • neverwalk
      neverwalk
      ✭✭✭✭
      does cowards stack on orc speed passives ?
    • magictucktuck
      magictucktuck
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Rapids gives the Buff called "Major Expedition" all sets, which also Grant Major Expedition dont stack.

In your case, Cowards doesnt stack with Rapids. Jailbreakers does not Stack with Rapids

Jailbreaker stacks with rapids its only minor. but it will not stack with stam sorcs hurricane
      PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
    • ezeepeezee
      ezeepeezee
      ✭✭✭✭

In your case, Cowards doesnt stack with Rapids. Jailbreakers does not Stack with Rapids

Jailbreaker does actually stack, it's minor expedition.

OP, Prisoner's + Fiord's + Rapids on a stam sorc
      Edited by ezeepeezee on March 26, 2018 7:42PM
    • MLGProPlayer
      MLGProPlayer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I use Fiord + Darkstride. 100% cost reduction to sprint if you gold it out. 15% boost to speed. Rapid Maneuvers for major expedition buff.

Best combo for pure speed is probably Jailbreaker + Fiord's.
      Edited by MLGProPlayer on March 27, 2018 4:49AM
    • OrdoHermetica
      OrdoHermetica
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I use Fiord + Darkstride. 100% cost reduction to sprint if you gold it out. 15% boost to speed.

Best combo for pure speed is probably Jailbreaker + Fiord's.

That would be true if there wasn't a cap to you maximum speed. You can hit that cap with an Orc in medium armor running Jailbreaker + Coward's - anything beyond that is wasted. If you're not an Orc, then theoretically Fiord's plus an ability for Major would be equivalent.
    • Ley
      Ley
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
    • Malnutrition
      Malnutrition
      ✭✭✭
      My speed farming setup on my NB was Jailbreaker + Darkstride + Concealed Weapon + Vampire Dark Stalker + Rapids + Steed, with Legerdemain stealth passive at max. Swap to Cyrodiil's ward jewelry for 3 piece bonus when mounted.

I felt that setup gave me good options whether I was moving purely in sneak, sprinting or mounted.
    • Strider__Roshin
      Strider__Roshin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Overalls, a white under shirt, and a good pair of work boots.
    • ccfeeling
      ccfeeling
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Wrong post..
      Edited by ccfeeling on March 27, 2018 4:52AM
    • DHale
      DHale
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Cowards and fiords or jailbreaker fiords with rapids
      Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    • FloppyTouch
      FloppyTouch
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Daus wrote: »

A good hat to protect from sun
    • Strider__Roshin
      Strider__Roshin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Daus wrote: »

A good hat to protect from sun

Very true. Good catch!