Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ritual of Retribution and Extended Ritual STUCK!?

nesmewno
nesmewno
✭✭
I can not find such information. We run in trial two templar hea with the same morph.
Allies receive healing from my Extended Ritual and Extended Ritual another templar?

Do they work together? Or one templar should take another morph?
I will be glad to hear any information about the two templars in the trial. Tips on skills that work or do not work together, or you need to take different morphs.
Thank you!
p.s. I'm certainly beginning to heal, until close all hard mode craglorn trials o:)
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes they stack, even 2 of the same morph. I main a healer and closely watch the healing ticks I receive. I love seeing my extended ritual be 20% higher then the other healers.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ritual does not apply a HOT, but singular healing ticks via it's AOE so it can stack. I hope this explanation makes sense.

You can generally say that applied buffs/debuffs don't stack and everything else more or less does, but individual testing is advised.
    There are things that clearly only one person should run like eledrain, aether or minor lifesteal because they don't stack and one healer can keep a high enough uptime, but there are also things both should have even though they (partially) don't stack like combat prayer, SPC or POTL, because one healer simply can't keep a high enough uptime.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)