The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LAUNCHER PROBLEM stuck at 22% "Reliable source serving corrupt data" HELP

scorpion20
Please how do I make this go away!!!! Can someone upload his game files somewhere and let me download them??? I udnerstand this is the only method that worked for most.
  • hero2zer0
    hero2zer0
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same thin and noticed the button normally sayin “Play” had changed into “Repair”, clicking it solved the problem ;)
  • Veo
    Veo
    ✭✭✭
    Just install a vpn client like "hotspot shield" its free.
    Enable it and it should download the missing data.
  • scorpion20
    Hotspot shield is not free. It asks for your card information to try the trial. Ha very funny. Any other good vpn ? Also I should not need to install a vpn to make a game work. They need to fire whoever is responsible and get someone better to fix it
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I suggest to select game options in the launcher and click repair.
    The repair should solve the issue.
    There is currently PC EU and NA maintenance, it may be best to wait until the servers are up and the new patch was downloaded.
    If it continues afterwards, I suggest that you contact Support.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Norbi
    Norbi
    ✭✭✭
    Hotspot shield does ask you for your card info, but if you right click the little icon on the taskbar on the right (near your date/clock) you'll see that there's an option to activate it, which will fix your downloading issue.

I know cos I had the same problem last patch.
  • scorpion20
    Lord wrote: »
    I suggest to select game options in the launcher and click repair.
    The repair should solve the issue.
    There is currently PC EU and NA maintenance, it may be best to wait until the servers are up and the new patch was downloaded.
    If it continues afterwards, I suggest that you contact Support.

I tried repair before. It got me to 99% then got stuck again. And repair did not fix the problem after.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never repair. It has only ever caused me grief in the past. I'd suggest just cancelling the download and tryingagain after maintenance as Lord said.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since last weeks maintenance, i cant use the Launcher anymore, i have to go over Menue and start ESO 64 without the Launcher, it stops at 0.05 % and i get the same message you did, i have just given up on the Launcher for now
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Veo
    Veo
    ✭✭✭
    Norbi wrote: »
    Hotspot shield does ask you for your card info, but if you right click the little icon on the taskbar on the right (near your date/clock) you'll see that there's an option to activate it, which will fix your downloading issue.

I know cos I had the same problem last patch.

Exactly this. :)
  • scorpion20
    Since last weeks maintenance, i cant use the Launcher anymore, i have to go over Menue and start ESO 64 without the Launcher, it stops at 0.05 % and i get the same message you did, i have just given up on the Launcher for now

I don't get it. If I have not installed the game then I got no other way to start it except using launcher.
  • scorpion20
    After the patch from 26/03/2018 I no longer received that error. However I did made a clean reinstall, closed my firewall and did a dns flush before installing the game. Also my dns is set to automatic and not to google.