Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Summerset Digital upgrade...Then Collectors edition?

Atreyix
Atreyix
✭✭✭
Hey all...

So, Someone just bought me the digital upgrade for summerset, Which is awesome mind you. But I honestly was planning on buying the physical collectors edition. Can I buy that and use the code to get the collectors edition items even tho I have the digital upgrade?
  • KcjAries78
    KcjAries78
    ✭✭✭
    I find this very annoying for those of use who want the collector's edition. When ESO first came out you know I bought 2 copies. The digital so I could play it right away and the the collector's edition so I could get all of the goodies. I didn't know when it would come in the mail and I wanted to play asap; I even took 2 days off of work. I almost did that with Morrowind too but felt the rewards and rush to play was not as great. Now with Summerset they are giving out pre-purchase incentives. Well I ordered my collector's edition from Gamestop... but I don't get to ride an awesome new cat mount letting everyone know I bought Summerset. And yes technically I have not paid for it yet but that's not my fault, charge my card! Take my money and give me the senche!

They need to figure out a way for those of us buying the collector's edition, that has a hard copy of the game, to include a digital copy or code that gets us the pregame purchase items too without having to buy 2 copies of the game. Or split up the collector's edition to just be the extra loot and not a game copy. I would gladly buy the digital copy and then the extra loot pack separately.

7 more years of this... figure it out.