Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need Summerset information on what is available now to March 27

estrong20b14_ESO
I started the quest Through a Veil Darkly, with my level 50+ Sorceress, but it seemed to stop when I finished the part of going to Vulkul guard (I think it was.) My quest journal doesn't show a further quest, a further place to go. I've seen posters mention Razum Dar, whom I haven't seen in this quest. I feel there is more I'm missing.

Can I play this first chapter only with one character? So many questions. When we play Summerset at release, will we start with a new high elf character, a new tutorial? Like with Morrowind starting with a Warden? Or will we just continue adventuring with an established character? And will level make a difference?
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You cant play any of the Summerset content yet because it hasnt been released. Gotta wait till May or June. And you can take any existing character in there or create a new one and do a new tutorial like Rich said on the announcement stream.
  • estrong20b14_ESO
    I realize you can't play the DLC content yet, but you can play Through a Veil Darkly.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because that's not Summerset content. You arent missing anything. You went as far on the quest as you could.
  • estrong20b14_ESO
    Thanks.
  • Mansome
    Mansome
    ✭✭✭
    So just to confirm the morrowind portion is available as soon as we pre-order? Anyone know?
    Edited by Mansome on March 30, 2018 9:38PM