Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Info?

POPSadopalis
POPSadopalis
✭✭
Can anyone direct me to where i can find the Line or Band for a guild? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Line or band"?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking to join a guild, check out the Guild Recruitment forum for your platform.

If you are looking to join a guild in game, moany guilds advertise in zone chat so you can look for one that you think suits you. Or you can ask in zone chat about joining a type of guild that suits you.

If you are in a guild and looking for your guild info, use your settings to navigate to the Guild menu. Most guilds have a Message of the Day for info for their members.
  • POPSadopalis
    POPSadopalis
    ✭✭
    Good morning! thanks for helping. I don't think i provided enough detail on the first post... I am in a guild and when i go to the message of the day there is a part of the message that reads "Join our LINE or BAND to gain access to price guide for new sellers" does that make sense? I thought maybe this was an ingame menu i was not aware of?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning! thanks for helping. I don't think i provided enough detail on the first post... I am in a guild and when i go to the message of the day there is a part of the message that reads "Join our LINE or BAND to gain access to price guide for new sellers" does that make sense? I thought maybe this was an ingame menu i was not aware of?

Not that I know of. That sounds like something you should ask your guild leaders or guildmates about. On PC, most people use addons like Tamriel Trade Center or Master Merchant for price checking, but I don't know what your guild offers. Its not something that's a part of the base game.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Line as in line.me and band.us?

Definetly something to ask in guild :p
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of my guilds have a band. :unamused:

But yes, probably https://band.us
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • POPSadopalis
    POPSadopalis
    ✭✭
    None of my guilds have a band. :unamused:

But yes, probably https://band.us

you were dead on! thank you so much... this community rules!
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to suggest this to my guilds... seems handy :smile:
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam