The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Settings not saving

TheShorion
TheShorion
✭✭
This is getting to be annoying as all can be. Every time the game is launched all the terms have to be signed, then need to select the server and country and reset the graphics choices. My keybinds and add on options save, just not those above.

I have tried:
googling the problem
creating a user settings.txt with all the settings (there was never on in the live folder)
running the game as admin
and ensuring that all my files are not read only.

No idea what to do next, would rather not reinstall the game as its 75 Gb

Any help would be so much appreciated.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any security programs that could be blocking the files from updates ? I know one problem I had was with Advanced system care 11 . Had to uninstall it and run a preview version to save game options .
  • TheShorion
    TheShorion
    ✭✭
    I have bitdefender
  • TheShorion
    TheShorion
    ✭✭
    omg that was it, thank you so much, Bitdefender was blocking the game
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭