The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Having real bad lag

jao0199
jao0199
✭✭✭
Hello,
So i am having real bad lag with ESO since 1 day before maintence.
I am from Brazil, my usual ping to Texas is 140 im getting 230+ ping inside game.
Before the update i was with 190 ping.
Already checked everything, with my internet company and everything is normal.
The problem is at ESO.
  • jao0199
    jao0199
    ✭✭✭
    anyone ? got 5 dcs, already opened a ticket but they answer always the same thing and then never answer again..
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today and yesterday Ive been having major ping spikes, usually I have 67-120 ping but now it jumps to 4000-12000.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i'm getting my usual weekend in Cyro! lag. $ Disconnects in battles, and then without fail every weekend when i'm finally done with PvP for the night and i hit that way shrine….yep i dc trying to exit. like the great and mighty cryo says you will leave when I say SO!!!!
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jao0199

Support is currently awaiting your response back on ticket 180316-000119. If the troubleshooting they recommended hasn't helped, please let them know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post