The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please balance dailies objectives

Vostorn
Vostorn
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

There are 3 dailies for battlegrounds : (A) "Win 3 battlegrounds", (B) "Participate in 5 battlegrounds" and (C) "Earn 1000 points in battlegrounds".

Time required in order to complete these objectives is pretty unbalanced. While you can finish (C) in 1 or 2 Battlegrounds, (A) will take 9 battlegrounds on average. (A) takes longer than (B) which takes longer than (C)

What I suggest is that (A) requires 2 victories and, on the other side, (C) ask for 3000 points. (A) will still be a bit longer than (B) and (C) a bit faster than (B) but not with such a big difference.
  • Namarkas
    Namarkas
    ✭✭✭
    I get your point, but 3 just seems like a nice number ;) I agree however that the 1k points should be increased. Maybe not to 3k, but at least to 2k (if you get Chaosball and CTF as new player it might take a while until you have 3k points. Same applies to healers in Deathmatch/defenders in CTF).
  • Vostorn
    Vostorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same goes if you need 3 victories as a new player.

3 victories is such a huge number. Couting it takes 20min each bg (including waiting), it requires on average 3 hours to complete. It is way too long for the reward.

Or at least change it so that the first quest is always the one with 1000 points and the last quest the one where you need 3 victories.
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    I would very much like to be able to do the bg dailies concurrently.